ATTENTION COONHUNTERS I

This is the place to post advertising, discussion and results of your PKC Super Stakes Sire’s stud dog hunts and other unlicensed Nite Hunts. Please post only unlicensed hunts that are not affiliated with any registry. Posts not fitting this description will be removed. All posts will be deleted after ninety (90) days.

Moderators: Kristi Denney, R D Carnegie, Jerry Moll, Shane Patton, Chris Freiberger

Allen Money
PKC Name: Allen Money
City, State: Headland, AL
PKC Member Since: 07 Feb 2002
Annual Membership Expires: 19 Jun 2024
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $2,234

ATTENTION COONHUNTERS I

Postby Allen Money » Wed Aug 21, 2024 7:41 pm

:D Trying to get a 200 non section hunt. I need Mr Ike Raniey and Mr Conkey to participate. Askiking Dany Peter's to Handel it in OZARK. THÈ 200 GOES TO THE HUNTERS AND HERE IS THE KICKER. A CALCUTA WILL BE HELD AND HIGH BIDDER GETS TO PICK THE CAST. THE CALCUTA WILL BE SPLIT 50 PECENT TO THE WINNERS AND 50 PERCENT TO VIVIAN B ADAMS AND THE CLUB. . BID ON YOUR CAST YOU WANT AND YOU DONT DRAW. IM BIDDING A GRAND TO DRAW ,DENNY, WYNN, AND PERIN. WHOSE SCARED .LETS GET IT ON BOYS. AND YES IM CALLING YALL OUT. IL BE WEARING OVERALLS WHERE YOU CAN GET IN MY POCKET IF YOU SCARED. . IL BE PACKING TEXAS A 18 MONTH OLD. ALL THE CHROME BOYS . :D

Return to “Unlicensed And Stud Dog Hunt Promotion”