Sophomore Early Results - Friday

Round by Round match ups and results from the 2011 PKC Spring Super Stakes Championship in Sullivan, Indiana.

Moderators: R D Carnegie, Kristi Denney, Jerry Moll, Shane Patton, Chris Freiberger

Bill Morris

Re: Sophomore Early Results - Friday

Postby Bill Morris » Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:10 pm

I know one thing for sure. It would be darn nice if PKC could get the owner of a dog correct after I spend my money to have him in my name and pay for reservations in my name. Wrong owners and incorrect nam eon the dog. It just really ticks me off after putting the hard work in and the dog deserves a credit for what he did right.

Abe Seal

Postby Abe Seal » Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:33 pm

Bring a check home Wiliam, it will be fine. Congratuations on your win. I will not tell your wife how much you gave! Good luck tonight.

Don Nicely
Bronze Member
PKC Name: Don Nicely
City, State: Castle Rock, CO
PKC Member Since: 04 Mar 2008
Annual Membership Expires: 17 Jan 2024
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $0

Postby Don Nicely » Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:57 pm

Bill Morris wrote:I know one thing for sure. It would be darn nice if PKC could get the owner of a dog correct after I spend my money to have him in my name and pay for reservations in my name. Wrong owners and incorrect nam eon the dog. It just really ticks me off after putting the hard work in and the dog deserves a credit for what he did right.

There you go Bill, making trouble again. :twisted: You know they did that on purpose just to tick you off don't you? :twisted: I guess I should say Congrats. Keep on winning and they will finally get the names right. :mrgreen: Wish I was there. Keep up the good work.

Bill Morris

Postby Bill Morris » Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:12 pm

Don, actually I like for things to run very smoothly. Had two great cast to hunt with Friday night. Joe looked great early. He actually scored 525+, but had some kind of funny creater in one tree that cost us 175. He had 125 on the first one alone and 200 each on his next two and got covered on one for a quarter. Late, I gave him some minus out of the truck and then couldn't hear him for over an hour. Had a good time with the guys I hunted with. I plan to sell Joe and allow someone to finish what I started. He will finish into something nice.

It is just a little agrevating when you are holding your entry info with your dogs correct name and owner after spending your money and they can't get it right. I came home this morning aboput 9:30.

Jonathan Warrington
Platinum Member
PKC Name: Jonathan D. Warrington
City, State: Humboldt, TN
PKC Member Since: 27 Aug 1991
Annual Membership Expires: 25 Jan 2023
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $20,590

Postby Jonathan Warrington » Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:36 pm

Bill Morris wrote:IIt just really ticks me off after putting the hard work in and the dog deserves a credit for what he did right.

Bill,
They don't give you credit unless you win money up there, so it's nothing to worry about.

Merlin Hershberger
Gold Member
PKC Name: Merlin Hershberger
City, State: Wellman, IA
PKC Member Since: 19 Jul 1988
Annual Membership Expires: 16 Nov 2023
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $27,198

Postby Merlin Hershberger » Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:11 am

Bill: If that is the only reason you didnt stay and hunt saturday night, i would say that is pretty childish. I am sure they would have corrected it saturday for you if you pointed it out to them. Mistakes do happen. The way it sounds your dog did good early, maybe late also, i dont know. Sounds like you cheated your dog an opportunity to show his stuff another night. There is usually only 1 way to go, when someone tells the whole world how good a dog you have BEFORE a hunt, and that is usually down. Adds alot of pressure to you and the dog.
Sounds like you have a good one, good luck down the road.
Not trying to be sarcastic, just some constructive criticism. I am sure your dog didnt care what the papers said. :wink:

merlin :wink:

Bill Morris

Postby Bill Morris » Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:52 am

Merlin, just so you know, I was back home and 3 other people contact me pointing the error out and wanted to know what was up. I have some old shoes that are pretty much worn out. I will be happy to send them to you and Jonathan so you can walk in them. Please post your phone numbers also and I will be sure and contact both of you before making any business decisions.

Merlin Hershberger
Gold Member
PKC Name: Merlin Hershberger
City, State: Wellman, IA
PKC Member Since: 19 Jul 1988
Annual Membership Expires: 16 Nov 2023
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $27,198

Postby Merlin Hershberger » Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:23 pm

319-325-9184

merlin

Jonathan Warrington
Platinum Member
PKC Name: Jonathan D. Warrington
City, State: Humboldt, TN
PKC Member Since: 27 Aug 1991
Annual Membership Expires: 25 Jan 2023
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $20,590

Postby Jonathan Warrington » Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:43 pm

1. The three people probably couldn't believe somebody bought him.
2. Your shoes would be too little for me.
3. As much junk as you write on here, I sure don't want to hear more on the phone.

Return to “2011 PKC Spring Super Stakes Championship”