Amen

This forum has been established for the purpose of posting the names of service men and service women who are on active duty during our nation's war on terrorism.

Moderators: R D Carnegie, Kristi Denney, Jerry Moll, Shane Patton, Chris Freiberger

Darrell Eads
Bronze Member
PKC Name: Darrell Eads
City, State: Blanchester, OH
PKC Member Since: 28 Feb 1996
Annual Membership Expires: 23 Jan 2024
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $9,020

Amen

Postby Darrell Eads » Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:56 am

Hello to all of you reading this and thank you im a new christian and have only been saved for 1 yr on march 31st at 7;03 pm. ive felt as thou it was time i come check out coon hunters for christ board and i loved all the good things on here . beenin born as a sinner its real hard to to live a rightgous man but i read and pray for help every day to understand and live by his word James 2 ;17 all good and great things come from above. i want to be apart of that and i fill in my heart im on my way. i just wannted to share this with you guys have a blessed day to all who read, and those who dont i will pray for them that they find GOD like i have
Black & Tans by Eads
Please spay and neuter your Walker dogs to save someone from a lot of pain some day

Andy Harper
Gold Member
PKC Name: Andy Harper
City, State: Pearson, GA
PKC Member Since: 31 May 1997
Annual Membership Expires: 07 May 2021
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $10,606

Postby Andy Harper » Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:05 am

Best post on this forum and great news also. All this dog talk is entertaining, but when a man starts talking about his Soul and the choice He's made to follow the Lord, then you're talking about something that means something there. Keep following him one step at a time. God Bless.

Robert D Vanderburg
Silver Member
PKC Name: Robert D. Vanderburg
City, State: Maysville, GA
PKC Member Since: 31 Jul 1989
Annual Membership Expires: 12 Oct 2023
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $20,196

Postby Robert D Vanderburg » Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:40 pm

Darrell,just hang in there.The Lord said he would never leave us,nor forsake us.You can take that to the bank.God Bless.
Bobby Vanderburg PKC #23027
For what will it profit a man if he gains the whole world, and loses his own soul ?
Mark 8:36 NKJV

Art Gillum
Silver Member
PKC Name: Art Gillum Jr
City, State: Jamestown, OH
PKC Member Since: 26 Jul 1997
Annual Membership Expires: 08 Sep 2016
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $5,881

Postby Art Gillum » Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:44 pm

darryl, this is great news!!! i always enjoyed talking to you and drawing you at the hunts but now i will enjoy them even more!! just remember GOD is always with us because his spirit dwells within us once we accept him into our hearts. i have been born again for 6 years and i have been preaching his word for 2 years! we have a gospel bluegrass group and we travel all over the place uplifting our lord. GOD will never leave you or forsake you , so fear him and keep his comandments and you will be fine. just remember, there was just one perfect one and that was JESUS CHRIST. we are to strive to be perfect , but we will never be perfect . just remember GOD forgave you of ALL your sins and he also forgot them , never to be brought up again.. give me a call sometime and we will go hunting and sit on the tailgate and talk about JESUS. GOD BLESS EVERYONE!!!!!

Austin Alford

Postby Austin Alford » Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:59 pm

It is tough but we all fall short of the glory of God. That is why he died for us and we can ask for forgivness

Jack W Mock

Postby Jack W Mock » Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:30 am

Austin Alford wrote:It is tough but we all fall short of the glory of God. That is why he died for us and we can ask for forgivness

Austin you are correct! I am far from perfect, and sometimes it humbles me to think how the good lord continues to pick me up whenever i am down. Thanks to all of you who has giving me insperation, i cant belive i didnot notice this forum before.

Return to “In Service To Our Country”