TESTIMONY OF STEVE TRAMBLE

This forum has been established for the purpose of posting the names of service men and service women who are on active duty during our nation's war on terrorism.

Moderators: R D Carnegie, Kristi Denney, Jerry Moll, Shane Patton, Chris Freiberger

Roy Tramble

TESTIMONY OF STEVE TRAMBLE

Postby Roy Tramble » Fri Aug 17, 2007 5:28 pm

I WAS BORN IN 1964. I WAS REAL, REAL BAD. I WAS BORN WITH CEREBRAL PALSY. THE DOCTORS TOLD MY MOM THAT I WOULD NOT LIVE, AND WOULD NEVER KNOW ANYONE. MY PARENTS TOOK ME TO LOUISVILLE WHEN I WAS ONE. EIGHT DIFFERENT DOCTORS SAID ALL THE SAME THING, THAT I WOULD BE BEDFAST FOR AS LONG AS I LIVED. IT WAS 1978 WHEN I LEARNED TO WALK. I WAS 14 YEARS OLD. I ALWAYS WANTED COWBOY BOOTS. MY DADDY TOLD ME IF I WOULD WALK I COULD HAVE A PAIR. IN MAY OF 1978 I LEARNED TO WALK. MY BROTHER JEFF WAS KILLED IN 1985. THAT BROKE MY HEART BECAUSE NOT ONLY WAS HE MY BROTHER I WAS THE LAST TO TALK TO HIM BEFORE HE DIED IN HIS CAR ACCIDENT. JEFF AND I WERE CLOSE. I HAVE ARTHRITIS REALLY BAD. I HURT ALL OVER, BUT THAT PAIN IS NOT AS BAD AS LIVING HANDICAP. IN 1994 I HAD A BAD WRECK. WHILE RIDING A LAWNMOWER, I GOT TOO CLOSE TO A DITCH AND THE LAWN MOWER ROLLED OVER ON TOP OF ME. THE GAS RAN OUT OVER ME AND BURNED THE LEFT SIDE OF ME FACE, MY EAR AND THE FUMES BURNT MY LUNGS. I WAS TWO WEEKDS ON LIFE SUPPORT. I KNOW GOD HELPED ME THROUGH IT FOR A REASON, AND I AM SO GLAD HE DID. WHILE I WAS LYING IN THAT DITCH, I DID A LOT OF THINKING. MAYBE IVE DONE A LOT OF WRONG AND IF GOD WOULD LET ME LIVE I WOULD TRY TO DO BETTER. WHILE I WAS IN THE HOSPITAL, I SAW TWO MEN STANDING IN A LIGHT. ONE MAN SAID, STEV, I AINT THROUGH WITH YOU YET, THE OTHER MAN SAID STEVE I LOVE YOU, THINK THE FIRST MAN WAS GOD AND THE SECOND ONE MY BROTHER. I TRULY BELIEVE THAT WITH ALL MY HEART. I WAS SAVED IN MAY OF 1996 AT CENTRAL BAPTIST CHURCH. I KNOW IF IT WERENT FOR GOD ALMIGHT I WOULDNT BE HERE NOW. I THANK GOD AND PRAISE HIM FOR ALL THE GOOD THINGS THAT HE HAS DONE FOR ME.

STEVEN RAY TRAMBLE

Eric J Henry
Silver Member
PKC Name: Eric Henry
City, State: Clubb, MO
PKC Member Since: 07 Jul 1994
Annual Membership Expires: 26 Aug 2024
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $105,625

Postby Eric J Henry » Fri Aug 17, 2007 7:20 pm

wow!!that was a great testimony!!
ERIC J HENRY

David Bond

Postby David Bond » Sun Aug 26, 2007 4:50 pm

I don't know if he still carries his testimony in his wallet, but I will never forget the time Steve pulled it out and shared it with me. Knowing Steve he wanted Roy to put this on here for all to see. If I knew how, I would put it on the general forum site for all to see. Steve the Lord was not through with you because you had many lives to touch. God bless you my brother !

Johnny D Altman
Platinum Member
PKC Name: Johnny D. Altman
City, State: Andrews, SC
PKC Member Since: 18 Jul 1996
Annual Membership Expires: 02 Aug 2024
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $6,007

prayer request

Postby Johnny D Altman » Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:55 am

would everyone please put me and my family on your prayer list? i think the ole dvil is got the best of us this time. but with enough prayer we can fight the devil off

C. Noel Braley
Bronze Member
PKC Name: C Noel Braley
City, State: Given, WV
PKC Member Since: 26 Sep 1996
Annual Membership Expires: 30 May 2018
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $1,411

Postby C. Noel Braley » Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:53 pm

this brings tears to my eyes- God definately has plans for you and all that will pay the price and sell out completely and let him direct their life. Stay the course and continue to share your testimony with others. :D

noel

Loan Dollins

Postby Loan Dollins » Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:15 pm

IF THAT DONT TOUCH YOU, I DONT KNOW WANT WILL. GREAT TEST.

Casey Brown

Postby Casey Brown » Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:49 pm

Awesome!!!! I always like to hear something like that!! I wish more people would tell what God has done for them. There isn't a better way to live than for Jesus Christ!!!!

James Wadley

Postby James Wadley » Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:12 am

Steve, I Love you buddy.

James Wadley

Corey Clay
Starting Member
PKC Name: Corey N Clay
City, State: Bowdon, GA
PKC Member Since: 03 May 2006
Annual Membership Expires: 17 Aug 2024
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $1,500

Re: TESTIMONY OF STEVE TRAMBLE

Postby Corey Clay » Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:59 pm

Steve that testimony touches my heart truly got isnt done with you PRAISE THE LORD !!

Brent Springer
Silver Member
PKC Name: Brent Springer
City, State: Celina, OH
PKC Member Since: 27 Mar 1998
Annual Membership Expires: 18 Jul 2017
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $58,054

Postby Brent Springer » Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:48 pm

Thanks for sharing Roy... awesome awesome testimony.

Coy Sullivan
Bronze Member
PKC Name: Coy Sullivan
City, State: Middleton, TN
PKC Member Since: 10 Jan 2002
Annual Membership Expires: 28 Nov 2023
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $271,049
Cell #: 731-203-8128

Postby Coy Sullivan » Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:23 pm

Thanks for posting Roy! He was truly a blessing in life! I'll never forget him!! Great great man!
God bless you an your family Roy!! If there's ever anything I can do for you an your family don't hesitate to call!!
WCH PCH Thousand Dollar Bill
Thousand Dollar Kreed

Return to “In Service To Our Country”