Chris's benefit, needs on prayer lists too

This forum has been established for the purpose of posting the names of service men and service women who are on active duty during our nation's war on terrorism.

Moderators: R D Carnegie, Kristi Denney, Jerry Moll, Shane Patton, Chris Freiberger

John Langley
Bronze Member
PKC Name: John Langley
City, State: Logansport, IN
PKC Member Since: 03 Aug 1998
Annual Membership Expires: 28 May 2021
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $16,817

Chris's benefit, needs on prayer lists too

Postby John Langley » Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:25 am

check general board
Last edited by John Langley on Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

John Langley
Bronze Member
PKC Name: John Langley
City, State: Logansport, IN
PKC Member Since: 03 Aug 1998
Annual Membership Expires: 28 May 2021
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $16,817

Re: Chris's benefit, needs on prayer lists too

Postby John Langley » Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:31 am

Updated...... Tomorrow is the last day of the auction. Bidding closes at 1pm eastern time 12noon central time. There are still a lot of good dogs up for grabs. Throw a bid on a stud or get you a new puppy. All this $$$ raised is going to help change Chris's life forever. Most of us on here have kids of our own, just stop and think if it was 1 of our own kids that needed this surgery. We would want as much help as we could get and would stop at nothing to get our little ones walking like every other kid on the play ground. This hits pretty close to home for me. I know that I would give my LIFE if it would cure my little girl and get her walking. Chris has a chance and the only thing standing in his way is money. Lets help him out with the money issue and get him on his feet. Thank you

Return to “In Service To Our Country”