Grace unto all from God the Father and Jesus the Son

This forum has been established for the purpose of posting the names of service men and service women who are on active duty during our nation's war on terrorism.

Moderators: R D Carnegie, Kristi Denney, Jerry Moll, Shane Patton, Chris Freiberger

Joshua Alford
Bronze Member
PKC Name: Joshua Alford
City, State: Beechgrove, TN
PKC Member Since: 21 Jul 2003
Annual Membership Expires: 18 Oct 2024
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $764

Grace unto all from God the Father and Jesus the Son

Postby Joshua Alford » Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:13 pm

A while back I was hearing from the Lord and the Lord desire me to preach Grace to America. The Lord told me to speak Grace to America
I have been failing him in not preaching much the last several much and not studying much before I preach. I find it easiest to speak Gods word after I have studied Gods word, and I also find it easier to live when I obey God and what He instructs me by his Spirit, and recommend the studying of Scripture and obeying the Lord to everyone. Grace to all who read this post and to those who this post is spread to orally God desires America to be given Grace So Grace to thy Forefathers, Grace to thee, and Grace to thy generations from God the Father and Jesus the Son
Galatians 6:2 Bear ye one another's burdens and so fulfill the law of Christ

Daniel Burke

Re: Grace unto all from God the Father and Jesus the Son

Postby Daniel Burke » Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:53 pm

Even in all my failures my SAVIOR still calls my name. Thank GOD for his conviction.

Return to “In Service To Our Country”