Don't let go of the rope Father !!!!!!!!!!

This forum has been established for the purpose of posting the names of service men and service women who are on active duty during our nation's war on terrorism.

Moderators: R D Carnegie, Kristi Denney, Jerry Moll, Shane Patton, Chris Freiberger

Flynn Welch
Gold Member
PKC Name: Flynn Welch
City, State: Poplarville, MS
PKC Member Since: 17 Jun 1996
Annual Membership Expires: 05 Jul 2024
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $1,429

Don't let go of the rope Father !!!!!!!!!!

Postby Flynn Welch » Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:55 pm

There was a hicker that had fallen over a steep cliff . The rescue team had been called in to help save this mans life. It was a very dangerous and hard place to try and make the rescue. They were all wondering how they would get this man back to safety. The rope they had was long enough but they didn't think it would hold a grown man from the recue team plus the fallen hicker. A farmer and his young son came by and asked if there was anything he could do to help. At first the rescue team leader told him no. But he noticed how small the farmers young son was.With his help they could lower him down to help save the fallen mans life. The young man said no, he was afraid he would wind up like the hicker and be hurt himself. After many of them, including his dad had tried to convience him , he still refused to be lowered down. He new the man didn't have long and if someone didn't try and help him it would be too late. After much thought the little boy said he would do it, on one condition . That was that his father would hold the rope and not let go.Through the faith the little boy had in his father he was lowered down and the fallen hicker was saved and brought back to safety. I found this amazing, because really that's what we all need to do is trust in our heavenly father to always have the other end of our rope. He said He would never leave us nor forsake us. If you don't have that trusting relationship with a God that has already proven He loves you more than life itself you will never have peace and real comfort in your life untill you do. Please, if you can't truely say you know Him as your personal Lord and Savior there isn't no time like now.

Romans ' 10 ;9 That if thou shalt confess with the mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God raised Him from the dead thou shalt be saved.

Romans ' 10 ; 13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Thank you Lord that in April of 1994 your Holy spirit knocked on my hearts door and I was willing to let you come. I've not always been the perfct example of what I needed to be.There is so much more I could do and yet he continues to love me. I'm so unworthy and yet so blessed. thank you Jesus for my salvation.

God Bless,

Flynn
Last edited by Flynn Welch on Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wes Coffman
Gold Member
PKC Name: Wesley R. Coffman
City, State: Pendleton, IN
PKC Member Since: 10 Sep 1999
Annual Membership Expires: 03 Nov 2018
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $255

Re: Don't let go of the rope Father !!!!!!!!!!

Postby Wes Coffman » Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:15 am

Great testimony. Thank you for sharing.
God Bless
PKC Pride #66007

Return to “In Service To Our Country”