Praise God Praise God Praise God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This forum has been established for the purpose of posting the names of service men and service women who are on active duty during our nation's war on terrorism.

Moderators: R D Carnegie, Kristi Denney, Jerry Moll, Shane Patton, Chris Freiberger

Flynn Welch
Gold Member
PKC Name: Flynn Welch
City, State: Poplarville, MS
PKC Member Since: 17 Jun 1996
Annual Membership Expires: 05 Jul 2024
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $1,429

Praise God Praise God Praise God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby Flynn Welch » Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:59 am

We had the first night of our revival last night and the all went well. Yes the singing and preaching and praising the Lord was something else if you know what I mean.
The most wonderful time was when a dear friend of mine youngest son surrendered his live to our Lord Jesus Christ.His parents along with the rest of the church were all in tears praising the Lord for the victory in this young ones life.His parents are very dedicated Christian parents that just dont just talk it, THEY WALK IT. I'm so thankful the Holy Spirit knocked on his hearts door and he had the courage to invite Him in. Our time is growing closer and closer until we will all be called home. I hope and pray you no Him, not as just someone you have heard about . I hope you know Him as Lord and Master of your life .Does this mean that once you became a Christian everything will be all peaches and cream as some TV preachers would have you think,Absoloutly Not. It does mean that once you have truely excepted Him your name will be written down in Lambs Book of Life. No one can ever pluck you from His hand , He will never leave you nor forsake you are a child of the King. Please, if you don't know Him personaly, time is short there is no time like now to come to know the Lord.

God Bless,

Flynn Welch

Flynn Welch
Gold Member

Re: Praise God Praise God Praise God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby Flynn Welch » Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:03 pm

We have had three more souls saved from a devils hell this week. Thank You Lord For Salvation !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Andy Harper
Gold Member
PKC Name: Andy Harper
City, State: Pearson, GA
PKC Member Since: 31 May 1997
Annual Membership Expires: 07 May 2021
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $10,606

Postby Andy Harper » Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:43 pm

What time does church start tomorrow? I could use another good dosed myself.... :D

Chris Simmons
Platinum Member
PKC Name: Chris Simmons
City, State: Rogersville, AL
PKC Member Since: 15 Jun 1999
Annual Membership Expires: 05 Dec 2023
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $8,399

Postby Chris Simmons » Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:49 pm

God is AWSOME!!!!
I'm not perfect, just Forgiven........God Bless.

Chris Simmons
256-436-0014

Jason Miller
Platinum Member
PKC Name: Jason Miller
City, State: Quitman, MS
PKC Member Since: 29 Apr 1995
Annual Membership Expires: 11 Jul 2024
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $43,084

Postby Jason Miller » Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:47 pm

Love it!!!!!!!!!
"If you are asking why, then look to the sky and pray. For only through Jesus can all questions be answered"
Jason Miller

Flynn Welch
Gold Member

Postby Flynn Welch » Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:51 pm

We had four new souls that they old devil can't touch . Most people messure success in how much money you have. But when you become a child of the King how much better can that get!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I praise God for all the blessings in my life. No it's not all been a bed of roses, infact it gets trying at times. All I do know is I'm saved because of what my wonderful savior done on that cross for me. I didn't deserve a thing and He didn't owe me a thing.But because He new that my sinful nature couldn't face Him without the sheading of blood for the remission of my sin. People want hardly give you the time of day much less their own son up to die such a cruel death for someone they don't even know.It should had been me on that cross but becuase He loves me, He willingly took my place. Time is short and I know we have been told that for a long time. When we live in a world where the people who He loves so much has kicked Him out of every part of their lives how can we exspect for it to go on much longer. We had a wake up call on 9/11. Yet the American people ,how soon we forget. It always amazed me to see how we don't have time when are doing well , but when we get our foot in a trap He is the first one we want to come to are side. When a political party has to decide whether or not they we need God or to falsely declare the we should stand behind Israel at all cost just to buy a vote it's a sad day. You can see how the rest of the world hates us but our on falure will come from within if we don't get on bended knees fasting and praying for Him to spare us. You know when He would allow His chosen people to suffer because of their disobedient ways He will not talerate much more out of us. The only reason this country has been so sucessful insn't because of us it's because of Him. We have failed Him in many ways but I believe there is still time if we really want to make a turn for the good. You remember those praying Mom's and Dads and Grandparents that depended on Him for everything , not taking anything for granted like so many of us have including me. It's time we put Him first and start off our day with ,Your Will Be Done God, Not Mine.

God Bless,

Flynn

2ND Chronicles 7; 14
If my people ,which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray and seek my face,and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin,and will heal their land.

Auman French
Bronze Member
PKC Name: Auman French
City, State: Reidsville, NC
PKC Member Since: 05 Jan 1984
Annual Membership Expires: 24 Jul 2024
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $7,844

Postby Auman French » Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:55 pm

Thanks Flynn for reminding me and others that we can all do a better job of spreading the word thru the week ,not just on Sunday ,but to live it also.I appreciate your witnessing brother! Have a good weekman Auman

Flynn Welch
Gold Member

Postby Flynn Welch » Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:25 am

Bro. Auman,

I have wasted so much time in my life over the years chasing worldly things.I've always been told you can look at a mans check book and see who he really serves. I'm afraid they were right. I know times are hard and there looks to be so much uncertianty in the future of this country. Everything that has taken place hasn't taken God by surprize. We as Christains have set back and allowed the antichrist people in this country to have to much freedom. In the name of free speach and everyone just doing their own thing. It's Not to late too cry out to our God The Creator Of This World. All He has ever wanted was the best for us and He has made the ultimate sacrifise. Giving us the freedom of choice to believe in Him or not. I watched the FSU game yesterday. Football fans were there all day until after midnight last night cheering for their favorite team. There is nothing wrong with be a football fan or a ( COON HUNTER ) . I see all those thousands of people screaming and going crazy yet we can't even fill our churches up on Sunday mornings. The most joyfull part of our week should be when get our chance to gather and praise Him in the house of God on Sunday morning. Yet if we go we wouldn't dare stand up and shout to the world how awsome He is. How He has provided another week with a roof over our heads , food on our table and a job to pay for it all. Not to mention out health or the joy He brings to us everytime we get hold a new born baby He has blessed some new couple with. We can make a complete nutt out of ourselves for the world and do so little for the one that has given it all to us. Lift up His name and give Him the praise and Glory He so richly deserves.

God Bless,

Flynn

Corey Clay
Starting Member
PKC Name: Corey N Clay
City, State: Bowdon, GA
PKC Member Since: 03 May 2006
Annual Membership Expires: 17 Aug 2024
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $1,500

Postby Corey Clay » Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:38 pm

I was just saved by the grace of god a couple of months ago but its the greatest thing to ever happen in my life !!! Me and my wife were saved in church the same mourning we re in our mid 30 s and got to goin to church because our 6 yr old son was goin on the bus and I got to thinkin how pitiful it was that we werent ! We have a 10 yr old son that is borderline autistic that has never spoke a word and he would never do loud places without crying and leaving ,that mourning we got saved me and my older son had been sitting in the lobby listening trough the door [ like the sundays before] when the LORD shonuff droppped in and the singin , shoutin and praising broke out and 12 souls got saved me along with them PRAISE GOD !!!!!!!!!!! Shortly after my oldest Ben threw that lobby door open and went right in on his own amongst all that noise he didnt like and he found his mama and sat with her for a little while ! now he sits in church every sunday and just loves the choir singing ,holds his hymn book and claps and sways his head with them!!!! So I say PRAISE THE LORD !!!!!!!!! and spread the word of JESUS CHRIST cause ready or not he s coming back so pray for sinners to be saved and keep inviting folks to church cause you never know when or where GOD may be planting a seed and a sinner like me could get saved just by HIM useing your small words!!!

Andy Harper
Gold Member

Postby Andy Harper » Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:52 pm

Thats wonderful Corey. Teared me up a little. Welcome to the family.

Flynn Welch
Gold Member

Postby Flynn Welch » Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:31 pm

Brother Corey,

That is great news !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is one thing money , your works or who you kin to will not do. The only way is through the door is the loving grace of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And you are right on the money He is coming back for His church. It want matter who the president or who ever is the leader of this country. Get ready because it want be long.

God Bless,

Flynn

Andy Harper
Gold Member

Postby Andy Harper » Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:14 pm

btt

Johnny Johnson
Bronze Member
PKC Name: Johnny Johnson
City, State: Cantonment, FL
PKC Member Since: 01 Mar 1997
Annual Membership Expires: 23 Nov 2016
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $9,153

Postby Johnny Johnson » Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:18 pm

Btt
Wipeout Repo
850-206-2712

Michael Kent
PKC Name: Michael Kent
City, State: Cottondale, FL
PKC Member Since: 20 Jul 2006
Annual Membership Expires: 18 Jul 2024
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $0
Cell #: 850-260-5204

Postby Michael Kent » Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:22 pm

Praise GOD!

Return to “In Service To Our Country”