Steve Tramble's Testimony

This forum has been established for the purpose of posting the names of service men and service women who are on active duty during our nation's war on terrorism.

Moderators: R D Carnegie, Kristi Denney, Jerry Moll, Shane Patton, Chris Freiberger

Bruce Conkey
Platinum Member
PKC Name: Bruce M Conkey
City, State: San Mateo, FL
PKC Member Since: 30 Aug 1989
Annual Membership Expires: 26 Jun 2024
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $884

Steve Tramble's Testimony

Postby Bruce Conkey » Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:07 am

This was posted on here back in 2007 and I felt it would be good to bring back to the top and share just what the Good Lord can do. This year has been real hard for Steve and he has almost left us several times in the past couple months. Through continued Prayer and putting it in the Gods Hands, Steve is still here with us. His condition goes from fair to read bad on a daily basis. I know from conversation with Mr. Roy that Steve is tired and has endured a lot of pain. I ask that we keep Steve in our Prayers along with the Tramble family. I would like to share something that in my opinion express how coon hunting is part of many peoples lives even in the darkest times. About a month ago a dog that Steve owns with Mr. Roy was in a pro hunt and the first night Steve as sick as he was, continued to ask Mr. Roy during the night if he heard how the dog was doing. She did manage to win a first round cast and Mr. Roy said Steve smiled from ear to ear the next morning when the told him she had won.

TESTIMONY OF STEVE TRAMBLE
by Roy Tramble » Fri Aug 17, 2007 5:28 pm

I WAS BORN IN 1964. I WAS REAL, REAL BAD. I WAS BORN WITH CEREBRAL PALSY. THE DOCTORS TOLD MY MOM THAT I WOULD NOT LIVE, AND WOULD NEVER KNOW ANYONE. MY PARENTS TOOK ME TO LOUISVILLE WHEN I WAS ONE. EIGHT DIFFERENT DOCTORS SAID ALL THE SAME THING, THAT I WOULD BE BEDFAST FOR AS LONG AS I LIVED. IT WAS 1978 WHEN I LEARNED TO WALK. I WAS 14 YEARS OLD. I ALWAYS WANTED COWBOY BOOTS. MY DADDY TOLD ME IF I WOULD WALK I COULD HAVE A PAIR. IN MAY OF 1978 I LEARNED TO WALK. MY BROTHER JEFF WAS KILLED IN 1985. THAT BROKE MY HEART BECAUSE NOT ONLY WAS HE MY BROTHER I WAS THE LAST TO TALK TO HIM BEFORE HE DIED IN HIS CAR ACCIDENT. JEFF AND I WERE CLOSE. I HAVE ARTHRITIS REALLY BAD. I HURT ALL OVER, BUT THAT PAIN IS NOT AS BAD AS LIVING HANDICAP. IN 1994 I HAD A BAD WRECK. WHILE RIDING A LAWNMOWER, I GOT TOO CLOSE TO A DITCH AND THE LAWN MOWER ROLLED OVER ON TOP OF ME. THE GAS RAN OUT OVER ME AND BURNED THE LEFT SIDE OF ME FACE, MY EAR AND THE FUMES BURNT MY LUNGS. I WAS TWO WEEKDS ON LIFE SUPPORT. I KNOW GOD HELPED ME THROUGH IT FOR A REASON, AND I AM SO GLAD HE DID. WHILE I WAS LYING IN THAT DITCH, I DID A LOT OF THINKING. MAYBE IVE DONE A LOT OF WRONG AND IF GOD WOULD LET ME LIVE I WOULD TRY TO DO BETTER. WHILE I WAS IN THE HOSPITAL, I SAW TWO MEN STANDING IN A LIGHT. ONE MAN SAID, STEV, I AINT THROUGH WITH YOU YET, THE OTHER MAN SAID STEVE I LOVE YOU, THINK THE FIRST MAN WAS GOD AND THE SECOND ONE MY BROTHER. I TRULY BELIEVE THAT WITH ALL MY HEART. I WAS SAVED IN MAY OF 1996 AT CENTRAL BAPTIST CHURCH. I KNOW IF IT WERENT FOR GOD ALMIGHT I WOULDNT BE HERE NOW. I THANK GOD AND PRAISE HIM FOR ALL THE GOOD THINGS THAT HE HAS DONE FOR ME.

STEVEN RAY TRAMBLE

Steve you said one of the Men you saw, said "I ain't done with you yet". For that I am very grateful because God working through you has touched my life. Your friendship and Testimony have done a lot to soften this old mans heart. Steve please keep your spirits up I am sure God has more work for you to do!!
#23163 coondog123@aol.com
"The Proof is in the Pudding"

Return to “In Service To Our Country”