Greenville Co. Toys for Tots Hunt ***Please Read***

This forum has been established for the purpose of posting the names of service men and service women who are on active duty during our nation's war on terrorism.

Moderators: R D Carnegie, Kristi Denney, Jerry Moll, Shane Patton, Chris Freiberger

Jerry Mosteller

Greenville Co. Toys for Tots Hunt ***Please Read***

Postby Jerry Mosteller » Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:56 am

I'm not sure how many of ya'll have heard but Jason Stone passed away this weekend as a result of a hunting accident. He was a member of our club. He left behind a wife and 5 young children. This year we are going to do our Toys for Tots hunt for his family. The hunt is this coming weekend, So any of ya'll wanting to support them could make plans to be at the hunt. We are going to try to have the kitchen open with all proceeds going towards the Toys for Tots for his family. The event information says a toy of equal value or the entry fee, but since we are doing it for a specific family if you had rather just pay the entry the club will see to it that the toys purchased are suitable for the families needs. I will have more information on here tonight when I get back but hopefully some of ya'll will be able to come support this family in need!

Sincerely
Jerry Mosteller
Greenville County Coon Club

Return to “In Service To Our Country”