Daily Devotional

This space is provided in honor Joe Brooks and Coon Hunters For Christ. The PKC membership is happy to pray for you in a time of need.

Moderators: R D Carnegie, Kristi Denney, Jerry Moll, Shane Patton, Chris Freiberger

Ronnie W. Stark
Platinum Member
PKC Name: Ronnie W. Stark
City, State: Water Valley, MS
PKC Member Since: 30 May 1990
Annual Membership Expires: 15 Nov 2023
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $3,480

Re: Daily Devotional

Postby Ronnie W. Stark » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:35 am

Bible Study Verse
II Peter 3:18
But grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and forever! Amen. (NIV)

Thoughts
Spring and summer are wonderful times of the year. Everything is green and growing. As the seasons progress, flowers bloom, gardens grow and begin to produce, and the crops in the fields make progress toward the coming harvest. The wild creatures also enjoy a time of abundance. As the hens conclude the dangerous time of brooding their nests, they emerge with their poults. The little ones begin to grow! They chase bugs, and water from the dew on the plants or any other ready source. They grow! Some are lost. Predators take some young for their quarry. But, those that survive grow. This is God's way. Growth is natural, and designed by God into everything that is born, hatched, or sprouts. Growth is expected. That which is given birth moves on to maturity. (Jackie M)

Action Point
The Bible uses the term "the new birth" to refer to those who receive by faith the Lord Jesus as their own savior. They are born anew into a personal relationship with their Creator God. But sadly, many never move past their birth. They don't grow up. They just stay babies for life. This means that they do not realize all the promise and potential of the eternal love relationship with God. Nor can they join in his work in the world as they could if mature.

The Bible is described as food, and Jesus is described as the water of life. As we drink in the Word of God, fellowship with Christ in prayer, and learn more of him, we grow. The local church is designed by God to help us in this growth. The leaders and the people of the church are gifted and called to help new ones in the Lord move on to maturity. Be involved in a local church that lifts up Jesus and declares the Word of God so that you may grow. Also commit to daily devotions for input. The Sportsmen's Devotional is a tool that is designed to help in this process of growth.
This is how we know what love is, Jesus Christ laid down his life for us.

(662) 417-1588 Cell
(662) 473-8413 Cell

Ronnie W. Stark
Platinum Member

Postby Ronnie W. Stark » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:37 am

Bible Study Verse
Psalms 91: 5
Fear nothing-not wild wolves in the night, not flying arrows in the day. (Message)

Thoughts
In the movie, 300, the enemy, the Persian Empire, tries to provoke fear into the outnumbered 300 by saying, "Our archers are so many, our arrows will block out the sun."

I love the response of one of the 300, with laughter he responds, "Then today we fight in the shade!"

What a manly, fear nothing attitude. I want to always have a quick fear nothing response that honors my God, a response that makes HIM bigger and provokes courage into those around me.
(Wes W)

Action Point
I can more readily relate to wolves and arrows as an outdoorsman. But God is promising so much more in this story. Not just harm from the outside, but also the inside, pestilence, disease, plague and disaster. Psalms 91:7 reminds us, "Even though others succumb all around, drop like flies right and left, no harm will even graze you," (Message). Verse 10 declares, "Evil can't get close to you, harm can't get through the door," (Message).
I'm choosing to believe God's promises and speak them out over my wife and grandchildren, even my tent. Verse 10 "Harm can't get through the door," (Message). It's just a choice. I'm making to speak faith building words of strength and encouragement.

(662) 417-1588 Cell
(662) 473-8413 Cell

Ronnie W. Stark
Platinum Member

Postby Ronnie W. Stark » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:38 am

Bible Study Verses
Romans 12:4-8
For just as each of us has one body with many members, and these members do not all have the same function, so in Christ we, though many, form one body, and each member belongs to all the others. We have different gifts, according to the grace given to each of us. If your gift is prophesying, then prophesy in accordance with your faith; if it is serving, then serve; if it is teaching, then teach; if it is to encourage, then give encouragement; if it is giving, then give generously; if it is to lead, do it diligently; if it is to show mercy, do it cheerfully. (NIV)

Thoughts
I'm one of those guys that likes to "roll my own." Ammunition, that is. Yes, I like to reload my rifle ammunition and ammunition for my friends and family.

There's something therapeutic about taking a bunch of empty rifle brass and turning them into a thing of beauty - ready to shoot cartridges. It takes a commitment of time and resources, but it's worth it.

The cost of the reloaded ammunition is usually about half or less than the cost of new, and I get to load it the way I want it. This is really important because what I load is what I think will perform best in my rifle and for my hunts.

A few years back my son and I used .375 Remington Ultra Magnums on our elk hunt. Those babies are expensive! Every factory load that we fired cost us about five dollars. The rounds we reloaded for practice were a fraction of that amount. The reloads we used on our hunt were less than half the cost of new. And, they were a better load with better performance in our rifles for the hunt we were going on.

And, after "emptying" the cartridges, we can reload them and empty them over and over again!
(Cliff S)

Action Point
God gives believers many blessings, some intellectual, some material, and some spiritual. We're commanded in these verses to share what God gives us. A favorite song by Hillsong has these lyrics, "I know I'm filled to be emptied again, the seed I've received I will sow." That's what we're supposed to do!

We're to be like those cartridges that we filled so we can empty them again. Another illustration is filling your ice chest with bottles of water to be shared with your buddies on your hunt. Similarly, God fills us with our gifts and we're to share them with the body, our fellow believers, and those that need to come to faith in Jesus.

So, if you've been blessed with wealth, share it with the body by helping those in need. If you're an encourager, speak words to others that will inspire them to persevere. If it's teaching, teach truthfully and well. If you're a believer reading this, share your faith in Christ with those that need Him. I think you get the message.

Let's not be like ammunition or a bottle of water that sits on the shelf that never gets used for its true purpose. Let's get out there and give ourselves away and make a difference in our world for Jesus!

(662) 417-1588 Cell
(662) 473-8413 Cell

Ronnie W. Stark
Platinum Member

Postby Ronnie W. Stark » Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:33 pm

Each of you has received a gift to use to serve others. Be good servants of God’s various gifts of grace” (1 Peter 4:10 NCV).

To experience significance in life, you must serve with others in ministry. Ministry just means doing good to other people.

Significance does not come from status or a hood ornament on your car or a logo on your shirt. Significance does not come from a bigger salary. Significance does not come from sex.

Significance comes from service. Significance comes when you start thinking about other people more than yourself and you give your life away. You cannot be selfish and significant at the same time.

The Bible says in 1 Peter 4:10, “Each of you has received a gift to use to serve others” (NCV).

The talents you were given are not for your benefit. God gave them to you for the benefit of the people around you. You are shaped for significance, and you find that significance by using your gifts and talents and abilities to serve other people.

Ecclesiastes 4:9-12 says, “Two people are better than one, because they get more done by working together. If one falls down, the other can help him up. But it is bad for the person who is alone and falls, because no one is there to help. If two lie down together, they will be warm, but a person alone will not be warm. An enemy might defeat one person, but two people together can defend themselves; a rope that is woven of three strings is hard to break” (NCV).

You’re not meant to serve God by yourself. You’re meant to serve God on a team. You’re meant to serve God in a family, in a small group, in a church. You’re meant to serve God in relationship.

We’re better together!

Talk It Over

What specific talents God has given you?
How are you using your gifts and talents to serve others?
How does the definition of significance discussed in today’s devotion differ from the world’s definition?

(662) 417-1588 Cell
(662) 473-8413 Cell

Ronnie W. Stark
Platinum Member

Postby Ronnie W. Stark » Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:35 pm

He makes the whole body fit together perfectly. As each part does its own special work, it helps the other parts grow” (Ephesians 4:16 NLT).

There are some things you will never learn on your own. You only learn them in community. To grow and develop your potential, you must learn from other people.

For instance, you can only learn forgiveness in relationships. You can’t learn that on your own. You can only learn loyalty in relationships. You can only learn love in relationships. You can’t learn kindness or faithfulness or graciousness or unselfishness without others.

In fact, the most important things you need to learn in life require that you be in relationship with other people. You can’t do it on your own. If you want to build your potential, you must learn from others.

Where is the best place to do that? In the family of God. In the Body of Christ. In the church.

Ephesians 4:16 says, “He makes the whole body fit together perfectly. As each part does its own special work, it helps the other parts grow” (NLT).

You need the people God has placed in your life. And they need you! God wired us to need each other and to learn from each other so that we become the people God created us to be.

Talk It Over

What are some important lessons you’ve learned from your small group?
Why do you think God designed us to live and learn in community? What does it say about God’s nature?
What is the role God has given you in the church? If you don’t know, what steps can you take to discover what your role might be?

(662) 417-1588 Cell
(662) 473-8413 Cell

Ronnie W. Stark
Platinum Member

Postby Ronnie W. Stark » Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:37 pm

We are like the various parts of a human body. Each part gets its meaning from the body as a whole, not the other way around. . . . Each of us finds our meaning and function as a part of his body. But as a chopped-off finger or cut-off toe we wouldn’t amount to much, would we?” (Romans 12:4-5 The Message).

We only learn who we are in relationship. We only learn our true identity in community.

You’ll never learn who you really are by yourself. You only learn it in relationships. That means you must connect with others for fellowship.

If you had lived your entire life to adulthood with no human contact, you wouldn’t have the slightest idea who or what you were. You wouldn’t even know you were a human being. You only know that because you’re in relationship with other human beings. You learn your identity by being in relationships.

The Bible says we need to be connected to God’s family, the Body of Christ: “We are like the various parts of a human body. Each part gets its meaning from the body as a whole, not the other way around. . . . Each of us finds our meaning and function as a part of his body. But as a chopped-off finger or cut-off toe we wouldn’t amount to much, would we?” (Romans 12:4-5 The Message).

For example, my ear only functions and fulfills its purpose by being connected to my body. If my ear were cut off and lying on the ground, what’s the value of it? Nothing, because it can’t hear anything.

Same goes with my nose and eyes: If they’re not connected to my body, what’s their purpose? They don’t have a purpose, because they can’t smell or see anything by themselves.

In the same way, if you’re not connected to the Church, then you’re not going to know the purpose of your life. You’re not going to know your role. You’re not going to know your function. You’re not going to know your value and your meaning.

Your value, your use, your purpose, and your identity become apparent in relationship to the Body of Christ — the Church.

Talk It Over

Why does God want the church to play such an important role in our individual purpose?
What opportunities do you have to connect with others in your church?
Why do you think authentic community lived out in the church can be powerfully attractive to non-believers?

(662) 417-1588 Cell
(662) 473-8413 Cell

Ronnie W. Stark
Platinum Member

Postby Ronnie W. Stark » Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:41 pm

Bible Study Verse
Colossians 4:2
Devote yourselves to prayer, keeping alert in it with an attitude of thanksgiving. (NASB)

Thoughts
How many things do we actually devote ourselves to? We have many interests, but we are not devoted to most of them. However, I do not know an outdoorsman who is not devoted to his/her outdoor interest - be it hunting, fishing, hiking, camping, four-wheeling, etc.

Devotion to an outdoor activity is, after all, what makes one an outdoorsman in the first place. And, there is nothing wrong with being devoted, even passionately, to it, as long as it does not take precedence over more important areas of devotion . . . like prayer.
(Randy E)

Action Point
Prayer is key in our relationship with the Lord. It accentuates our devotion to Him and His purposes. It keeps our minds alert to His leading and direction. It gives us greater awareness of His presence and His care for us. Filled with a sense of His presence and care, one cannot help but have "an attitude of thanksgiving."

The Message Bible paraphrases the above verse, "Pray diligently. Stay alert, with your eyes wide open in gratitude."

Diligence in prayer is the result of a mind that is fixed on, devoted to, Jesus Christ. If we are right in our relationship with Him, He will be pleased with our devotion to our outdoor pursuits. If Christ is pleased with our lives, we cannot help but be happy! Who doesn't want that?

Sportsmen's Tip of the Day
Devotion to a sport can easily be shared and passed on to others. Who better to share with than with children. Even if you have children or grandchildren whom you are already inviting to participate with you; what about the child next door or down the street who is desperate for someone to take an interest in them? It is doubtful that there is a better investment of your time, interest, and resources.

(662) 417-1588 Cell
(662) 473-8413 Cell

Ronnie W. Stark
Platinum Member

Postby Ronnie W. Stark » Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:43 pm

Worship the Lord with gladness. Come before him, singing with joy” (Psalm 100:2 NLT).

To strengthen your faith, you must unite with others in worship. Worship is for God, but it also has benefits for you. Here are two of the biggest benefits of corporate worship: It renews your faith, and it restores your joy.

Isaiah 40:31 says, “Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint” (NIV).

How many times have you gotten up on a Sunday morning and said, “I am so tired; I really don’t have any energy to go to church,” but then you went to church and worshiped, and afterward you were more energized? That happens because worship renews you. It strengthens you. It strengthens your faith.

You’re not going to get your strength renewed by watching golf on tv. That’s just going to make you lazier and lazier. You get renewed by worshiping God with other believers.

As a pastor, sometimes I think of myself like the coach in the boxing movie Rocky. Rocky is out there in the fight, and he’s pouring his heart out and just getting beat to a pulp. The bell rings and he goes, “Thank God.” He comes to the corner, and the coach says, “You’re doing a good job.” The coach throws some water on him, pats him on the back, and says, “Now get back out there.”

Sometimes I feel like that’s what I’m doing on Sunday for my church. I’m telling people, “You’re doing a good job. Now get back out there. You can do this!” But that’s not me renewing people’s strength. It’s the Word of God. It’s music and praying and worshiping together with other believers.

The Bible also says in Psalm 100:2, “Worship the Lord with gladness. Come before him, singing with joy” (NLT).

I think it ought to be fun to go to church. That may seem strange to you if it’s not how you were raised or how you felt about a certain church you’ve attended. But the Bible says to worship the Lord with gladness — not boredom, sadness, or anger, or out of duty. You should be singing for joy in church! Church should have that effect on you. Worship should renew your faith and restore your joy.

“I was glad when they said to me, ‘Let us go to the house of the Lord’” (Psalm 122:1 NLT).

Talk It Over

What is your general attitude about going to church? What motivates you to go to church?
If you have a complaint about the worship at your church, how do you think God wants you to respond?
Do you think it’s fun to go to church? If not, do you think it is more about the church or about you?

(662) 417-1588 Cell
(662) 473-8413 Cell

Ronnie W. Stark
Platinum Member

Postby Ronnie W. Stark » Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:47 pm

Bible Study Verses
Psalm 105:1- 2
Oh, give thanks to the Lord!
Call upon His name;
Make known His deeds among the peoples!
Sing to Him, sing psalms to Him;
Talk of all His wondrous works! (NKJV)

Thoughts
As hunters and fishermen we so much like to sit with others and talk about our last outdoor trip, the successes we had, or the beauty we enjoyed in the outdoors.

With that in mind, as Christian outdoor men and women we should have no problem sharing His wondrous works and deeds. We, of all people, have more opportunities than most to experience His beauty and majesty in the outdoors and to appreciate how unique the critters are that He has created.
(Jimmy S)

Action Point
Next time you're sitting around telling hunting and fishing stories, try to incorporate God into the conversation. What a perfect opportunity to give Him credit for all He has done in your life and for all He has created.

(662) 417-1588 Cell
(662) 473-8413 Cell

Ronnie W. Stark
Platinum Member

Postby Ronnie W. Stark » Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:49 pm

Strengthen yourselves so that you will live here on earth doing what God wants, not evil things people want” (1 Peter 4:2 NCV).

What are you doing to fortify your faith? Here are just a few habits that can help you grow in this area:

Study the Bible. We need to make his Word a part of our lives. God’s Word is divinely inspired, and it will help you to be fully equipped to do everything God wants you to do.

Maintain a quiet time. How are you doing with your quiet time? If that’s a guilt-inducing question, perhaps you’re trying to have a quiet time like someone taught you long ago, but the method you were taught doesn’t fit the way God shaped you. What can you do to spend some daily time in God’s Word?

Read Christian books. Do yourself a favor, and learn all you can. Keep feeding your soul with what other believers have to say. If all I do is study the Bible for myself and don’t listen to what other Christians have to say about it, I’m not gaining from the wisdom and experience of other believers.

Keep your testimony fresh. What is God doing in your life? When was the last time you wrote out your testimony? If you write it out, God will give you the chance to share it. When you share your testimony with others, it fortifies your faith.

Be faithful to a small group of believers. The Bible says we should “encourage one another and build each other up” (1 Thessalonians 5:11 NIV). We are in a marathon of faith, and we need to run together. We need the support and encouragement of other believers.

Talk It Over

What is your plan for regular Bible study?
Talk with your small group, and make a list of great Christian books to read.
Take time this week to write out your testimony. It doesn’t have to be long. Share it with some Christian friends so they can help you focus what you’re trying to say.

(662) 417-1588 Cell
(662) 473-8413 Cell

Ronnie W. Stark
Platinum Member

Postby Ronnie W. Stark » Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:50 pm

Bible Study Verse
Ecclesiastes 10:10
If the axe is dull and he does not sharpen its edge, then he must exert more strength; but wisdom [to sharpen the axe] helps him succeed [with less effort]. (Amplified Bible)

Thoughts
Seeking and hunting the elusive gamble quail in the West can be frustrating. A prudent, smart hunter will spend time studying maps to analyze and understand where coveys of desert quail might live. These quail do not have to live near ponds, lakes or streams, as these birds have learned that morning dew on grasses, leaves and brush provide them with their requirement of daily moisture.
(Carl B)

Action Point
Jesus tells us in Matthew 6:25-26, "Therefore I tell you, stop being worried or anxious (perpetually uneasy, distracted) about your life, as to what you will eat or what you will drink; nor about your body, as to what you will wear. Is life not more than food, and the body more than clothing? Look at the birds of the air; they neither sow [seed] nor reap [the harvest] nor gather [the crops] into barns, and yet your heavenly Father keeps feeding them. Are you not worth much more than they?" (Amplified)

Stop worrying about your trousers and whether they match your hunting vest. Enjoy your walk and time outdoors. And, as an added benefit, you just might jump a covey of quail.

(662) 417-1588 Cell
(662) 473-8413 Cell

Ronnie W. Stark
Platinum Member

Postby Ronnie W. Stark » Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:52 pm

Suppose a brother or sister is without clothes and daily food. If one of you says to him, ‘Go, I wish you well; keep warm and well fed,’ but does nothing about his physical needs, what good is it?” (James 2:15-16 NIV).

Faith is more than something you feel. Many people confuse emotions and feelings with faith. They come to church and they’re moved emotionally, they’re inspired, and they’re stimulated. But that doesn’t mean they’re walking in faith.

The Bible says faith is something we do, not just something we feel. In other words, faith is not mere sentimentality. Let’s say I go out on the street and see someone who is homeless and destitute. I see that this person is hungry, cold, and in need of clothing and shelter. Would I be showing great faith if I walked up and said, “Cheer up! Don’t worry; be happy! Feel good! Put on a happy face”?

It doesn’t take much faith to do that. Faith produces compassion. Faith says, “I’ll do anything I can to stop your hurt.” Throughout the New Testament, the witnesses say Jesus was moved with compassion for people. Jesus showed us that faith is practical.

When we see a need, we do something about it. We don’t just toss out a quick “Well, I’ll pray for you.” The Bible says we show our faith by what we do.

Talk It Over

How did Jesus show us the importance of putting faith into action?
What does Jesus teach us about the compassion that genuine faith produces?
How can you be prepared to respond to needs that you encounter?

(662) 417-1588 Cell
(662) 473-8413 Cell

Ronnie W. Stark
Platinum Member

Postby Ronnie W. Stark » Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:56 pm

Bible Study Verse
Acts 3:19-21
Repent, then, and turn to God, so that your sins may be wiped out, that times of refreshing may come from the Lord, and that he may send the Christ, who has been appointed for you-even Jesus. He must remain in heaven until the time comes for God to restore everything, as he promised long ago through his holy prophets. (NIV)

Thoughts
My son and I snuck off during Javelina season to try to find him a pig. In reality, to just get away from the daily grind for an afternoon. Our trip took us about an hour north of Phoenix into the higher desert country. The only problem was that a storm was coming in and it was raining intermittently. We soon found ourselves under a juniper tree watching it rain and trying to stay dry. The rain made things kind of miserable for hunting. But, the countryside was absolutely beautiful.

It's amazing what rain does to the desert. Everything is cleansed, refreshed, and takes on a new look. A look of life, just as the blood of Jesus cleanses us and allows His Holy Spirit to refresh us and to restore our love for Him and our life in Him.
(Cliff S)

(662) 417-1588 Cell
(662) 473-8413 Cell

Ronnie W. Stark
Platinum Member

Postby Ronnie W. Stark » Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:47 am

“The wise man looks ahead. The fool attempts to fool himself and won’t face facts” (Proverbs 14:8 TLB).

Money is a tool to be used for God’s purposes. We’re not to hoard it. We’re not to stockpile it. We’re not to worship it. We’re to use it! Use temporary resources — what God has put in your hands — for permanent good.

In the story of the dishonest but shrewd manager in Luke 16:1-13, Jesus made him the hero of the story. The manager knew he was going to be fired, so he decided to make some friends by lowering the debts owed to his master.

What did Jesus like about this guy? He’s dishonest, but he did three things right — three things that are lessons God wants you to learn and apply to your finances.

The manager looked ahead.

Most people never look ahead when it comes to their finances. Studies show that we’re saving very little, and that’s not smart.

Proverbs 14:8 says, “The wise man looks ahead. The fool attempts to fool himself and won’t face facts” (TLB).

The manager made a plan.

How do you know if you’ve got a financial plan? It’s really simple: Do you have a budget? A budget is simply planned spending. A budget is telling your money where you want it to go rather than wondering where it went. You’ve got to have a plan.

The Bible says in Proverbs 16:9, “We should make plans — counting on God to direct us” (TLB).

The manager acted quickly.

Luke 16:4 says, “I know how to ensure that I’ll have plenty of friends who will give me a home when I am fired” (NLT).

The manager didn’t procrastinate; he didn’t delay. He set his plan in motion. He didn’t say, “Someday I’m going to get my finances in order” or “Someday I’m going to start saving for retirement.”

Jesus is not commending the manager’s dishonesty but his attitude, which says, “I’m going to think ahead. I’m going to make a plan. And I’m going to invest in relationships that will benefit others and me in the future.”

That’s smart! And Jesus wants you to do the same when it comes to your finances. Are you spending your treasure here on Earth or looking ahead and storing up treasure in Heaven?

Talk It Over

What facts do you need to face up to in your finances?
How do you need to start planning for the future when it comes to your finances? What do you want to accomplish in the future with your money?
How have you procrastinated when it comes to managing your finances and saving for the future? What can you do today to move forward in these areas?

(662) 417-1588 Cell
(662) 473-8413 Cell

Ronnie W. Stark
Platinum Member

Postby Ronnie W. Stark » Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:07 pm

Here’s what you should spend your money on.
Use your worldly resources to benefit others and make friends. Then, when your earthly possessions are gone, they will welcome you to an eternal home” (Luke 16:9 NLT).

The best use of your money is using it to get people into Heaven.

Luke 16:9 is a problem verse that most people don’t understand. Jesus says, “Use your worldly resources to benefit others and make friends. Then, when your earthly possessions are gone, they will welcome you to an eternal home” (NLT).

Jesus is saying that just like the shrewd manager who made friends he could count on later, you need to use some of your money to make eternal friends that you will have forever in Heaven and who will welcome you when you get there.

He’s not saying you can buy your way into Heaven, because you can’t. Jesus has already paid the price on the cross. He’s not saying you can purchase your salvation, because you can’t. Salvation is a free gift by grace.

Jesus is telling you to use your money to build friendships that are going to go on and on for eternity. When you use your money to help other people meet Jesus, you make friends for eternity and you gain rewards for eternity.

One day you’re going to die. Imagine that when you get to Heaven, there are a hundred people standing at the entrance, clapping and cheering and saying, “We’ve been waiting for you! We’re here because you spent some money to tell us the Good News. We’re your friends for life — no, eternity, because we’re in debt to you. If you hadn’t used your money that way, we wouldn’t have heard how to get to Heaven.”

Are you using any of your money for that kind of thing? Is anybody going to be in Heaven because of you, because of the way you used your money?

When you buy a Bible and you give it to somebody who doesn’t have one, you’ve stored up treasure in Heaven. When you support a program that shares the Good News around the world, you have stored up treasure in Heaven. When you help build a church, you have stored up treasure in Heaven. That is the highest and best use of your money.

You can’t take it with you, but you can send it on ahead by investing in people who are going to Heaven.

Talk It Over

What are some of the things you spend money on that do not have an eternal impact?
What people has God already placed in your life with whom you can share the Good News?
What are some ways you can use your money to invest in eternal friendships?

(662) 417-1588 Cell
(662) 473-8413 Cell

Return to “Coon Hunters For Christ”