Fee for not sending breeders certificate at time of mating?

This forum contains member questions concerning PKC rules and policies. The PKC staff will post official clarifications here.

Moderators: R D Carnegie, Kristi Denney, Jerry Moll, Shane Patton, Chris Freiberger

Freddy Wells
Starting Member
PKC Name: Freddy Wells
City, State: Mounds, OK
PKC Member Since: 18 Nov 1983
Annual Membership Expires: 13 Jul 2023
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $1,536

Fee for not sending breeders certificate at time of mating?

Postby Freddy Wells » Fri Nov 06, 2015 4:50 pm

Need to send in a Super Stakes litter application, but I flat forgot to fill out the form and send it in when I bred the female. What is the fee for not sending that in? I don't want to have my litter held up in registration by not sending everything in that is required. Thanks in advance. Fixing to wean the litter, so I am not late on that end yet.
PKC #8946
Longtime member of PKC ever since it was known as PCA (Professional Coonhunters Association)

Jerry Moll
Platinum Member
PKC Name: Jerry Moll
City, State: Batesville, IN
PKC Member Since: 02 Feb 1989
Annual Membership Expires: 26 Oct 2023
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $30,080
Cell #: 812-212-1619

Re: Fee for not sending breeders certificate at time of mati

Postby Jerry Moll » Fri Nov 06, 2015 5:14 pm

Freddy, this is what it says on the litter application; "SECOND COPY (yellow copy) is to be mailed to PKC within fifteen (15) days of breeding. A late fee of $20 will be assessed if not received within fifteen (15) days and pups can not be registered until late fee is paid."
Prepare yourself and your hound. Hunt the dog, read the Blue Book, and your Good Book!

Return to “PKC Rule/Policy Discussions and Clarifications”