Kansas whitetail hunts

If you have items for sale or services to provide, this is the place to list them. If you would like your post removed, type the words “SOLD” or “DELETE” in the title box. (All posts will be removed after 30 days)

Moderators: R D Carnegie, Kristi Denney, Jerry Moll, Shane Patton, Chris Freiberger

Adam Kite
Starting Member
PKC Name: Adam Kite
City, State: Walnut, KS
PKC Member Since: 03 Sep 2008
Annual Membership Expires: 27 Oct 2023
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $6,178

Kansas whitetail hunts

Postby Adam Kite » Sun Dec 24, 2023 10:10 pm

After 5yrs as a guide and a wall full of big public deer. I had the opportunity to step out on my own.
Booking hunts for muzzleloader,November only for bow and rifle. Limited spots, ground (4500acres) has not been deer hunted in over 10yrs. Lodging, meals, travel to and from stands all included. Show up make yourself at home and get ready to hunt.
April is the month to put in for draw. You have about a 80% chance to draw the first year without a preference point.if you have a group I’d recommend putting in for a point and getting on the list for the next year (25’).
As of now only looking at 3-4person weeks for bow. Same with gun but if there’s a group of 5-6 I’ll will accommodate you all and only run one week of gun instead of two weeks to keep presssure down on the ground.

If you’re looking to just come shoot a 2-3yr old 120” deer there’s other outfitters that are cheaper. If you want to shoot a mature deer with great opportunity of 160”+ get ahold of me.
Pretty good list of pictures already in last two weeks gathering info for next years hit list I can send by phone.
Call/text Adam 620-778-5025

Chuck Clyatt
Starting Member
PKC Name: Chuck Clyatt
City, State: Lake Butler, FL
PKC Member Since: 06 Apr 1990
Annual Membership Expires: 13 Jul 2024
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $233
Cell #: 352-262-9157

Re: Kansas whitetail hunts

Postby Chuck Clyatt » Tue Jan 02, 2024 4:10 am

Interested.. information please

Return to “Miscellaneous For Sale (Services, Dog Training, Handling, Supplies, Dog Hauling, etc.)”