Thank You Central Iowa CHA LeGrand, Iowa!

Stay up to date with the PKC Blue Ribbon Pro Division here.

Moderators: R D Carnegie, Kristi Denney, Jerry Moll, Shane Patton, Chris Freiberger

Jerry Moll
Platinum Member
PKC Name: Jerry Moll
City, State: Batesville, IN
PKC Member Since: 02 Feb 1989
Annual Membership Expires: 26 Oct 2023
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $30,080
Cell #: 812-212-1619

Thank You Central Iowa CHA LeGrand, Iowa!

Postby Jerry Moll » Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:08 am

A HUGE thank you goes out to the Central Iowa Coonhunhters Association for hosting this weekend’s Blue Ribbon Pro Hunt. The LeGrand Club did a great job putting the casts in great hunting and had a good kitchen to feed the hungry hunters. Jack Bingham took care of the Club Judges and Guides and did a great job of keeping it all organized. The hunters displayed great sportsmanship; we had no questions for the weekend.

Thanks to all the judges who stepped up, full-time judges were; Jeremiah Howell, Mark Bouska, Johnny Yoder and Nathan Stoner. Those serving as club judges were Corey Tieskoetter, Jack Bingham, Jacob Bingham, Jeff Nelson, Joey Nachtman, Sam McClure and Wes Gilroy. Thank you for all your hard work and professionalism!

The non-hunting guides and walk-a-longs were; Brian Halverson, Brody Phieffer, Donnie Boucher, Gattlin Laythen, Jack Bingham, Jacob Bingham, Joey Nachtman, Jon Day, Justin Augspurger, Larry Robinson, Levi Hawk, Rod Arrowood, Ryan Whiteaker, Sam McClure, Terry Daniel and Trent Krough. They took great care of their guests from across the country.

Congratulations to the Final Four owners and handlers; Brady Meyers, Brett Meyers, Mitchell/Sullivan/Sullivan, Mark Sullivan, Houghton/Bunch, Ryan Houghton, Cody Cherney and Wes Hamilton.

Special thanks to my wife Brenda for making the long trip with me and helping me out at LeGrand, she makes my job much easier!
Prepare yourself and your hound. Hunt the dog, read the Blue Book, and your Good Book!

Return to “PKC Blue Ribbon Pro Series Results”