Thank You Sullivan County Coonhunters Association!

Stay up to date with the PKC Blue Ribbon Pro Division here.

Moderators: R D Carnegie, Kristi Denney, Jerry Moll, Shane Patton, Chris Freiberger

Jerry Moll
Platinum Member
PKC Name: Jerry Moll
City, State: Batesville, IN
PKC Member Since: 02 Feb 1989
Annual Membership Expires: 26 Oct 2023
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $30,080
Cell #: 812-212-1619

Thank You Sullivan County Coonhunters Association!

Postby Jerry Moll » Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:46 am

A HUGE thank you goes out to the Shelburn, Indiana club for hosting this weekend’s Blue Ribbon Pro Hunt. The PKC Community has become accustomed to this club doing an outstanding job with the annual Spring Super Stakes @ Sullivan and they demonstrated the same unequaled dedication for this event.

Thanks also to those who served as full-time judges this weekend; Mike Hensley, Bud Hood, Dustin Troutman and Darrell Mayne for your hard work and professionalism!

The club judges and guides took great care of their guests from across the country; Austin Hood, Brian Holt, Chris Gerth, Chuck Cliver, Chuck Wells, Derrick Baxley, Ed Ludlow, Frankie Moore, Jason McCain, Jeff Horsley, Jon Fulk, Lonnie Pirtle, Mike Gilbert, Randy Jones, Randy Phegley, Simon Thompson, Sonny Cox, Toby Crosby, Willis Martindale, Willy Harrison and Wyatt Gerth.

Congratulations to the Final Four owners and handlers; Johnnie Moreland, Ryan Crowson, Joey Craver, Albert Ballard, Nickey Hale, Tom White and Dustin Kern.

Special thanks to my wife Brenda for helping me out at Shelburn, she makes my job much easier!

Ryan Crowson
Bronze Member
PKC Name: Ryan Crowson
City, State: Harrah, OK
PKC Member Since: 23 Aug 1993
Annual Membership Expires: 04 Nov 2023
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $501,861

Re: Thank You Sullivan County Coonhunters Association!

Postby Ryan Crowson » Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:36 pm

I always enjoy the Shelburn area and the club personnel is top notch.
Thanks for your hard work.
"DONT RACKM STACKM" "JRB"
Cherokee Proud

PCH Houchie Mamma

WCH PCH Wipeout 3-Dee
PCH Outlaw Laura Lee

Return to “PKC Blue Ribbon Pro Series Results”