THE RETURN OF RUTT!!! THE SAGA CONTINUES.....HE'S BACK?

This Forum is used only for Moderators of the Prohound Online Forum. Viewable by only you and other Moderators.

Moderators: R D Carnegie, Kristi Denney, Jerry Moll, Shane Patton, Chris Freiberger

Brad Clotfelter

THE RETURN OF RUTT!!! THE SAGA CONTINUES.....HE'S BACK?

Postby Brad Clotfelter » Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:27 am

OL RUTT, THOSE THAT KNOW HIM KNOW HIM WELL AND THOSE THAT DONT CANT UNDERSTAND....I JUST WANTED THE FANS TO KNOW THAT RUTT IS BACK IN THE YARD AND LARGER THAN LIFE...95 LABS OF PURE BURR HEADED SWAMP STOMPING SLOBBERBOX COONDOG....EXCEPT NOW HE HAS A FEW MORE WINS ON HIS REPORT CARD....WE MADE THIS DOG A PKC CHAMP IN ONE MONTH AND HE ONLY LACKS 2 WINS FROM BEING A GRAND NITE DOG HE WILL EASY PICK THAT UP THIS NEXT YEAR....KEITH IF YOUR READING THIS.. ......HERE HE IS FOR INSPECTION...........HE SHALL NOT BE MOVED........GOD BLESS RUTT AND GOD BELSS THE BOYS THAT DRAW OUT WITH HIM.......

SEE YA IN THE SWAMP LAND JAMBORIEEEEEE FELLAS....WE GONNA GET ER DONE.......
for more info about my fovorite prize dog call @ 912 367 6086
please dont ask to buy him ..."he is not for sale"

Andy Harper
Gold Member
PKC Name: Andy Harper
City, State: Pearson, GA
PKC Member Since: 31 May 1997
Annual Membership Expires: 07 May 2021
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $10,606

Postby Andy Harper » Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:19 am

LOL!!! Thats good right there.

Brad Clotfelter

Postby Brad Clotfelter » Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:11 am

well, see who has the last laugh andy.......hope i draw you at the swampland jamboreeeeeeeeeeeeee.....LOL......

Andy Harper
Gold Member

Postby Andy Harper » Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:55 am

I don't. And it's not because of Rutt's coon treeing ability either. :roll:

Johnny Pace
Bronze Member
PKC Name: Johnny K. Pace
City, State: Glenwood, GA
PKC Member Since: 03 Jan 1995
Annual Membership Expires: 29 Oct 2016
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $10,176

Postby Johnny Pace » Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:25 am

I hear you Andy,this is his best post yet.

A J Dovers

Postby A J Dovers » Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:18 am

Everybody be sure to wear a thick pair of leather gloves. I'm going by the sherrifs department this week to see if I can borrow a bite suit that they train with. lol

Kevin Self

Postby Kevin Self » Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:59 am

A J Dovers wrote:Everybody be sure to wear a thick pair of leather gloves. I'm going by the sherrifs department this week to see if I can borrow a bite suit that they train with. lol
That is too funny.... I know a guy with a me-too killer he may let you borrow. LOL

Johnny Pace
Bronze Member
PKC Name: Johnny K. Pace
City, State: Glenwood, GA
PKC Member Since: 03 Jan 1995
Annual Membership Expires: 29 Oct 2016
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $10,176

Postby Johnny Pace » Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:32 am

See if you can get two of them AJ,always something out there a little badder.From what Ive seen he is far from a coondog,seems like owners has large ego.

Flynn Welch
Gold Member
PKC Name: Flynn Welch
City, State: Poplarville, MS
PKC Member Since: 17 Jun 1996
Annual Membership Expires: 05 Jul 2024
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $1,429

Postby Flynn Welch » Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:44 pm

I THOUGHT THIS WAS A COON HUNT , NOT A PIT FIGHT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I HOPE A GOOD DOG DOES'NT GET RUINED OVER SOMETHING AS FOOLISH AS THIS. THATS A GOOD WAY FOR A MAN TO LOSE A LOT OF FRIENDS. IT' S AMAZING TO WHAT LINKS SOME PEOPLE WILL GO TO GET A CAST WIN.

GOD BLESS,

FLYNN

David F Thigpen

playing purty

Postby David F Thigpen » Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:45 am

You boys play purty now. Mama'a gonna have to get the switch out.

Brad Clotfelter

Postby Brad Clotfelter » Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:15 pm

rof lmao how does a me too dog get a 1st and 1st?...dont cry fellas i aint gonna hunt him much your dogs will still win a few...and then you can sell em for twice what there worth to someone that didnt know that there was only 4 dogs in the whole hunt....rof you guys crack me up...maybe that is why there arent as many new hunters at the local clubs....ya think?.....ya got a better chance of winning with a scrach off lotto ticket than against someof these "upstanding truth tellers"....lol fact rutt won most of his hunts . and then got a scrach for fighting btw where is that dog now andy?...did you send him back where he come from?...but dont get ya panties in a twist fellas i wont hunt him if your unconfortable i can make more money selling coons on the weekend than at the hunts anyway....p.a. A.J. and johnny pace have a great day...i hae learned a lot with this post....i think others have too.....fell free to call me @ 912 367 6086

8 wins 5 losses aint no bad record........this ought to make for some more good barn talk at the next hunt......lmao
[/i][/b]

Andy Harper
Gold Member

Postby Andy Harper » Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:17 pm

You're a joke Brad. I was hunting the "Dog" for a man in S. Carolina. Sent him home with a scratch because we drew a rough dog. How many scratches was that for ole Rough, I mean Rutt? 2 in ukc and 2 in pkc? I don't know about the rest of your last post so I guess it was aimed elsewhere. I've drew rutt 2 times. Cared a crippled dog home one time and a scratch the second. If you like him thats all and good. I'm through with this soap opera post.

Andy Dixon
Bronze Member
PKC Name: Andy Dixon
City, State: Blackshear, GA
PKC Member Since: 19 Feb 2005
Annual Membership Expires: 08 Sep 2023
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $10,457

Postby Andy Dixon » Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:50 pm

THIS IS WORST THAN TALKING ABOUT BUCKET HUNTING, LOL!!!!!! I HOPE TO SEE OLE RUTT AT THE SWAMPLAND, I LIKE TO BEAT THE GOOD ONES OR I LIKE TO LOSE TO THE GOOD ONES! AND THE WAY YOU TALK ABOUT HIM, HE MUST BE A GOOD ONE!
Sch Little River Flop

Scott Miller

rough dogs

Postby Scott Miller » Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:16 am

Guys most people are all good if they have got the dog that runs everything off the tree and there stays but if the table is turned because they have run into one that will stay they want to cry about it and run someones dog down.They way I look at it if they cant take the presure get rid of them.And I dont hunt a mean dog at all but if there is a mean one in the cast and they tree togeather he will be there when I get there.were it be fight or have enough since to move around the tree or get back a little but he want leave because he gets a little tooth stuck in him.Good luck on your alls spatts and wish all of you the best.But just remember get something that knows how to stay.

Bo Cater

Postby Bo Cater » Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:30 am

scott, i know... they have got me interested in ole Rutt... lol pm me a price...

Return to “Moderators Only”