Mary too ashamed to call or respond??

This Forum is used only for Moderators of the Prohound Online Forum. Viewable by only you and other Moderators.

Moderators: R D Carnegie, Kristi Denney, Jerry Moll, Shane Patton, Chris Freiberger

cecil stanley
Starting Member
PKC Name: Cecil A. Stanley
City, State: Adrian, MI
PKC Member Since: 21 Jun 1993
Annual Membership Expires: 12 Nov 2016
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $18,811

Mary too ashamed to call or respond??

Postby cecil stanley » Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:52 pm

As you obviously did not show at Mike's a week ago with my bibs, old boots that you failed to replace the chaps (even though you charged my cr. card) & the new air gap boots, I have advised Visa of you business practice & they will be in contact with you & advised me not to pay them the $105 you still owe my card.

Like I told you when you called me over 10 days ago I did not want your boots if you could not get them to me in one week (after I had already waited 3 weeks & you refused to call or awnser my phone calls). Would not take them now if you gave them to me for 1/2 price. Got a pair from Conkey's in 4 days! Yes & all the from Florida!!

You still need to return my bibs from over a year ago & my old boots that you have had now for over a month! I was at Mike's last Thurs. when you called to complain about my last post. Sorry Mike cain't help you. I'll get back to you in a week or so.................. [/b]

Tim Gunter

Wore out Boots & Wore out BIBs

Postby Tim Gunter » Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:46 pm

Cecil if you want the wore out boots & bibs you will pick them up from me personally. Not Mary They will not be mailed to you. I will not pay shipping . We do not close shop to go 80 miles out of the way to hand deliver wore out boots and bibs. The $ 105 has already been credited back . You will have to take your Buisness elsewhere for anything.

Don't forget 15% restocking fee on cancelled orders & No Refunds on Custom Orders . We done you a favor. Not any more.

You have 7 days left to pickup the Boots & Bibs if not they become property of Tim's Hunting Supply.

Tim @ Tim's Hunting Lights & Supply

David Beebe

Tims,

Postby David Beebe » Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:59 pm

I know that Mrs. Mary and Mr. Tim has always gone out of their way to help me and all of my freinds that I sent there for hunting supplies. I am pretty sure if you just call Mr. Tim he will take care of you!

Brady Smith

Postby Brady Smith » Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:18 am

Tim and Mary are good people they helped me before and as long as they make boots I will buy them from them

Ronnie Mace
Silver Member
PKC Name: Ronnie Mace
City, State: Rutherfordton, NC
PKC Member Since: 17 Feb 1998
Annual Membership Expires: 26 Aug 2023
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $12,323

Postby Ronnie Mace » Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:17 am

i orderd 10 pair and it took me 3 months to get them great mat on chaps service just slow
HOME OF GRAYS CREEK DOGS
828-748-8066

Tim Gunter

Postby Tim Gunter » Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:53 am

There is a certain dollar amount a company has to spend with us to be a dealer.
Ronnie we let you be a dealer at $592 you ordered 4 pairs of boots. We have the shipping records and we have all the invoices and the we have the FEdex shipping records . you cannot buy 10 pairs of boots for for $592 . we were letting you be a dealer for $592 because you said you could spend the dealer cost to open a dealer account . you ordered 2 pairs of bib shorts I refunded your money and you do know why . it did not take 3 months for you to get your 4 pairs of boots.
also sometimes I ship goods inside of the boots if they are samll items it is extra protection and then I mark the box so the customer realizes it is there. remember? You got the refund because of this. be sure to tell the truth because here at Tim's we always keep records.

Mary Gunter

Postby Mary Gunter » Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:29 pm

to set this record straight on Oct 3 2009 Cecil Stanley called me and wanted to order a Garmin Combo he said he just has to have one and that he would rather order from us than anyone he also said he was sending me a new pair of boots to get waders put on . I told him I did not have a garmin in stock and I had to order it he said to order it and he gave me hi C.C. number . I gave him the total cost for that . the next day Oct 4th he called and said I want a pair of the Lacrosse burley air grips size 10 . I did the Lacrosse boots while I waited for the Garmin and the boots he was sending me. They both arrived the same day Oct. 8 . when the boots came from him the box ratled like it had rocks in it when I opened the box it had big clumps of mud in it and the boots were very muddy and the boots had the old chaps on them. I called him and told him I do not do this kind of work I am not a repair shop and I do not clean boots. I had never charged him for the new Lacrosse boots. he gotr mad and said if I do the old boots he is canceling hi order . he does not want anything just give him his money back. The Garmin was a special order item and the boots were custom made which is not refundable but we gave him a refund just to get rid of him.
now his old boots are still here and he will not pay the shipping to get them bac k and he will not come to pick them up. He wants us to hand deliver them to someone else an 80 mile trip one way . he has a worn out pair of bib shorts here that he sent to us to get new straps on and get patched up I did that free of charge . He still wants us to deliver them .
he could have picked the GArmi and the Lacrosse boots on Oct 8 2009 . the 3 weeks he mentions is his fault . I do not hand deliver.

A MAN THAT WILL PICK ON A WOMAN THE WAY HE HAS ME IS A
COWARD . HE WILL NOT CALL US TO MAKE ARRANGEMENT TO SEE TIM AND GET HIS GOODS. HE NEVER REPLYS BECAUSE THAT IS THE WAY COWARDS DO.
ALL HE HAS TO DO IS CO9ME AND GET THE GOODS FROM TIM PERSONALLY NOT FROM ME BUT HE IS AFRAID TO DO THAT.
TIM IS A MAN AND HE WILL NOT HIDE BEHIND A COMPUTER AND A PUBLIC FORUM. mR. STANLEY WILL HAVE TO SEE TIM PERSONALLY TO GET HI GOODS SHIPPING IS NO LONGER AN OPTION.

HERE AT TIM'S WE KEEP RECORDS ANYTHING SAID SHOULD ALWAYS BE THE TRUTH BECAUSE WE CAN SHOW ORDER DATES NOT ONLY WITH INVOICES BUT WITH C.C. TRANSACTIONS AND WITH SHIPPING RECORDS BECAUSE ANYTHING SHIPPED IS SHIPPED ADUT SIGNATURE REQUIRED AND THE CUSTOMER HAS TO SIGN AND SHOW IDENTIFICATION TO THE FEDEX DRIVER OR THE POST OFFICE OR UPS
WE DO HAVE TO PROTECT OUR SELVES FROMSTORY TELLERS.
SO IF YOU ORDER FROMUS THERE ARE RECORDS KEPT.

NOW THIS WILL COST MR.STANLEY THAT IS WHAT COURTS ARE FOR.
EVERYTHING THAT HE HAS PUT IN PRINT ABOUT US HAS TAINTED OUR NAME AND HE WILL PAY FOR IT THIS IS A PROMISE . JSUT SO HAPPENS OUR DAUGHTER-IN-LAW IS AN ATTORNEY AND THAT IS THE BEST KIND OF DAUGHTER-IN-LAW TO HAVE. MY GRANDMOTHER ALWAYS SAID YOU CAN BREAK A DOG FROM SUCKING EGGS IA M ABOUT TO BREAK THIS ONE.

THIS MAN HAS BEEN REFUNDED THE WHOLE $605 AND HE IS STILL NOT SATISFIED HE SENT THE WORN OUT BOOTS HER ANDTHE BIB SHORTS AND HE NEEDS TO BE A MAN AND COME AND GET THEM FROM TIM.

I DO NOT KNOW WHAT HE THINKS BUT TIM AND I ARE PARTNERS AND WE MADE A GOOD BUSINESS AND HE IS TRYING TO RUIN IT. HE IS JUST SOON GETTING A WAKE UP CALL.
BOTTOM LINE IS SPECIAL ORDER ITENMS ARE NOT REFUNDABLE CUSTOM MADE ITEMS ARE NOT REFUNDABLE AND THERE IS A 15% RESTOCKING FEE IT IS ON OUR WEBSITE AND ON OUR DOCUMENTS . BUT WE GSVE HIM HI MONEY BACK JUST TO RID OURSELVES OF HIM NOW HE HAS TO FIND SOMEONE ELSE TO TRY TO CHEAT.

MARY

Return to “Moderators Only”