OPINIONS WANTED

This Forum is used only for Moderators of the Prohound Online Forum. Viewable by only you and other Moderators.

Moderators: R D Carnegie, Kristi Denney, Jerry Moll, Shane Patton, Chris Freiberger

Rick Dennison
Gold Member
PKC Name: Rick Dennison
City, State: Ashland, OH
PKC Member Since: 03 Oct 1984
Annual Membership Expires: 30 Apr 2019
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $5,117
Cell #: (419) 606-1316

OPINIONS WANTED

Postby Rick Dennison » Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:19 pm

i've been coonhunting for forty years, thirty years of it has been hunting in huron county. i do have permission in some of the spots which i hunt. here's what i'm getting at. there's a couple guys from the small area that since they have permission they don't want anybody hunting on their "SO CALLED" terf. well today i got several calls from fellow coonhunters that another coonhunter which i know very well and we've hunted together in several occasions has called and reported me to the area game warden for hunting in the area and saying i carry a rifle to the woods and saying and using other things to go against me. it's not only bothering me, there's atleast fifty other local hunters that this hear-say is affecting. it's pretty bad that a fellow coonhunter would do this to another coonhunter, after all, a coon is just a animal, there's plenty to go around!!! the guy that called the game warden is BILLY COLLINS. BEWARE AND DON'T LET HIM KNOW ANY OF YOUR BUSINESS !!! LET ME KNOW YOUR OPINION, PLEASE !!!
"COON HUNTIN IS OUR ONLY BUSINESS" !!!
PKC # 4847
CELL # 419)-606-1316

WE USE AND RECOMMEND KELLY'S K-LIGHTS
GARMIN.

Return to “Moderators Only”