Hidden secret in Mississippi

This Forum is used only for Moderators of the Prohound Online Forum. Viewable by only you and other Moderators.

Moderators: R D Carnegie, Kristi Denney, Jerry Moll, Shane Patton, Chris Freiberger

Mike Fleming
Gold Member
PKC Name: Mike Fleming
City, State: Abbeville, SC
PKC Member Since: 20 Jan 1995
Annual Membership Expires: 16 Dec 2022
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $980
Cell #: 864-378-2551

Hidden secret in Mississippi

Postby Mike Fleming » Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:24 pm

Last Night I hunted with 2 female pups both off different females but were off Bodock from Mississippi owned by Leonard Birchfield.I don't know him or have ever talked to him but I seen last night what his stud dog is throwing.The pups are owned by Joe Barber from Arkansas they leave like they are late to work and can slam a tree and are very independent but the best part I liked about them They grubbed out a bad old feed track like a 5 year old dog but they are only 10 and 11 months old they were very impressive.He also has a older brother that is in 10th or 11place in the Arkansas standings.You people in Miss. Ark.La. Ala. might want to check him out.Bodock is 10 years old I was told and is off Masterlatch and he has some nice pups in Mississippi also he is worth checking out.
Mike Fleming

Bob Osbarn
Gold Member
PKC Name: Bobby Osbarn Jr
City, State: Oxford, MS
PKC Member Since: 16 Feb 1987
Annual Membership Expires: 02 Apr 2020
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $2,621

Postby Bob Osbarn » Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:53 pm

:wink: AMEN

Timber Creek Dog Supply
Oxford, MS.
662-230-7410

"COON HUNTERS FOR CHRIST"

Randall Acreman

Hello

Postby Randall Acreman » Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:43 am

DOES ANY BODY KNOW HOW TO GET IN TOUCH WITH Leonard Birchfield . I HAVE GOT A 5-6 YR OLD NTCH FEMALE THAT IS OUT ON TRAIL AND IF SHE DONT SELL I WOULD SURE LIKE TO CHECK INTO MAYBE A BREEDING TO THIS DOG

Wayne Jobe
PKC Name: Wayne Jobe
City, State: Cary, MS
PKC Member Since: 20 Dec 2007
Annual Membership Expires: 29 Jul 2016
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $114

Postby Wayne Jobe » Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:24 am

lenard birchfeild 662-674-5087
she is treed

Joe Barber

Postby Joe Barber » Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:01 am

thanks mike, mr. lenard will treat you like he has known you all his life ,and bodock is definately reproducing ''coondogs''.start early got hound dog mouths and are not scared of the dark and they have the meat when you get there.. i am in ala.working and will show two females any night that i can .i also make trips to south carolina pretty reg. might be able to help some one get a female to bodock

Stephen Chamblee

Postby Stephen Chamblee » Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:47 pm

yeah Joe you are about to break poor Andy is is buying every Bodock puppy he can find. The one he bought at the Winter Classic is doing pretty good from what I hear.

Keith Pruski

Postby Keith Pruski » Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:01 pm

Anybody know what Bodock's full pedigree is?

Jerry Sullivan
Silver Member
PKC Name: Jerry W. Sullivan
City, State: Columbus, MS
PKC Member Since: 27 Jul 1984
Annual Membership Expires: 02 Feb 2019
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $1,255

Postby Jerry Sullivan » Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:53 pm

Keith,I will be breeding NTCH SH CH Rock River Dolly to Bodock in the next few days.I will get a full pedigree from Mr Leonard.He goes back to Hickory Creek Tom and a GR NT female I think.Mr Leonaard is as fine a fellow as you will ever meet.He is a representative of the treeing walker asscosiation and also president of the Mississippi Racoon Hunters Assc. Jerry
Be sure you are right then go ahead!

Joe Barber

Postby Joe Barber » Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:40 pm

stephen im sure andy will find the right one if he wasnt so tight he could have bought one of mine 6 months ago lol. mr.keith bodock is off of master latch and a bitch called lucky penny that goes back to hickory creek tom the grand dam is gr.nt. female called butler leaf river lucky 13 ,latch is out of rock river sackett jr. and lippers stylish queen. i dont know much about some of these hound but i can tell you for 100% sure lotto females ,thrasher and harry females throw good pups every female bodock has bred has throwed nice pups , that tree coons . i have three of them out of two females and they will tree coons nite after nite

Stephen Chamblee

Postby Stephen Chamblee » Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:23 pm

yeah Joe, he probly would have bought him if he didn;t squeek when he walked. When you gonne be back in MS so I can put the spank on those Bodock dogs. I bet I can tree two possums for every coon they tree.

Joe Barber

Postby Joe Barber » Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:38 pm

we will be passing thru off and on we bought a yadkin river female thats loaded with go we are going to breed to bodock when she dogs . call me some time 985 -335-4857 got ronis mom bred to him again and i think they have bred lady for the fourth time going get me some of that....

Stephen Chamblee

Postby Stephen Chamblee » Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:26 pm

I will give you a call. I am dog poor right now. I got three big dogs and a beagle in my pen right now. I got the dog that I lost back, plus Buddy, plus one I am keeping for a friend. But two of them finding a new home soon, so maybe I will have a little room for some Bodock in my pen.

Joe Barber

Postby Joe Barber » Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:08 am

i talked to lenard yesterday and he said there has been a bunch of folks calling him wanting to breed . there was someone with a grand nite hillbilly mac female that called him would you please call me i want a female, 985-335-4857 or email me at joe985335@yahoo.com ,thanks

Joe Barber

Postby Joe Barber » Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:23 am

talked to andy today said his 7 month old bodock pup is running and treeing quote '"easiest pup i ever started ". me and mr. leonard turned loose tonight roni,scarlette and demon got under one together turned loose again demon treed one and my pups treed one and stayed tree while it was thundering and a lighting and they had the meat.

Joe Barber

Postby Joe Barber » Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:27 am

mr.sullivan you have a good looking female

Return to “Moderators Only”