Zack Bartlett Crook and Theif

This Forum is used only for Moderators of the Prohound Online Forum. Viewable by only you and other Moderators.

Moderators: R D Carnegie, Kristi Denney, Jerry Moll, Shane Patton, Chris Freiberger

Jonathan Long
Starting Member
PKC Name: Jonathan Long
City, State: Taylors, SC
PKC Member Since: 11 Mar 2019
Annual Membership Expires: 16 Oct 2024
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $1,406
Cell #: 8644190718

Zack Bartlett Crook and Theif

Postby Jonathan Long » Tue Aug 30, 2022 1:17 pm

COON HUNTERS, share this to make people aware. I just want to go public with a issue I’ve been dealing with. Zack Bartlett from Monroeville Alabama is a crook and a thief. I Payed him over 2,000$ to hunt my young dog for 3 months. He told me how he operated, said he hunts every night, tells the good bad and ugly about the dogs progress and sends videos. During this time I never received one video showing what my dog was doing. I asked many times to be told he can’t take his phone in the woods the briars will scratch his screen. But yet June 12 he posts a video of his own dog treed 900 yards deep. He wouldn’t send me updates without me asking first, At one point went 3 weeks without hearing from him. August 14 he told me the dog had treed 5 coons by hisself and was ready for a hunt. I sent him money for a hunt whenever he was ready to take him. Apparently he won his cast(no way it was legit based off the dog not willing to go hunting). Then asked if I wanted him hunted in the Saturday night 100$ hunt. I said yes and told him I would give him the money when I picked him up a few days later. Zack told me the dog trailed the entire cast, and got beat. I later find out, and PKC has confirmed, that my dog was never entered into the 100$ hunt that night, Zack lied about the entire thing, and took my money. Friday August 26, I had planned with Zack to come hunting with my dog when I picked him up. A couple hours down the road Zack calls and says his step brother died and he or his partner won’t be able to take me hunting, nor can they let me hunt on there place. I’m not so positive his step brother even passed away but not sure 100%. While trying to solve the issue he wouldn’t show me his obituary and none of his family members have posted anything about it(not common in today’s world). So he has earl meet me with the dog. Earl tells me he hunted the dog early round on Friday, and Zack has told me he was going to hunt him late. After asking him he then said he got screwed on the early cast and won late. He never entered the dog early but this is his partners words not Zack’s, but this is who he sent to handle his business. I asked many questions I already knew the answer to according to Zack and nothing lined up between the 2 partners words. I asked Zack more than once to take a picture of the scorecard on the casts he was on which he said he would, later to refuse to send me any scorecard pictures. Also Earl was suppose to bring the win slip for his first cast win, and didn’t. After only speaking about 15 minutes his partner Earl said his wife was waiting on him and he had to rush home, after he left I sat there a few minutes and he came driving back by and went the opposite way. After taking the dog hunting 2 different nights in Alabama, attempting to hunt him alone and with dogs, then 2 nights of hunting the same way in South Carolina, the dog will not leave my feet. This is a dog that I raised from a puppy, not a dog who isn’t use to me. So basically wrapping it all up, He was hunting before hand, no proof he has ever been unsnapped at Zack’s, he says the dog is doing good and ready for hunts, then blows me off and won’t take me hunting when I pick him up, and then the dog not only didn’t get better but he got worse. Not a single scratch or cut on his nose ears or tail from all these briar thickets he’s suppose to have been hunted in. I cannot stand somebody who will lie and steal from a man. This guy sells dogs monthly on prohound for thousands of dollars, hunts dogs for the public, offers hound hauling, and is a complete Con Artist. My reason for going public is to make sure nobody else gets screwed by him and put his lies and stealing to an end. I know I’ll never get him to be man enough to send my money back, but I hope it doesn’t happen to anyone else after this. Coon hunting is a great sport and things and people like this run it in the dirt!!!! Go to my Facebook page for pictures and proof

Kevin Pruemer
Silver Member
PKC Name: Kevin Pruemer
City, State: Dieterich, IL
PKC Member Since: 15 Jan 1992
Annual Membership Expires: 16 Nov 2024
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $13,933

Re: Zack Bartlett Crook and Theif

Postby Kevin Pruemer » Tue Aug 30, 2022 4:56 pm

Sounds about right!Honest Coonhunters getting harder to find!
Kevin Pruemer
22099 East 860th Avenue
Dieterich,Illinois 62424
Ph- 217-925-5543 or email pruemkevin42@hotmail.com

*We accept cash,check, or money order
Thanks for your business

Return to “Moderators Only”