Seeking knowledge from someone smarter than me

This Forum is used only for Moderators of the Prohound Online Forum. Viewable by only you and other Moderators.

Moderators: R D Carnegie, Kristi Denney, Jerry Moll, Shane Patton, Chris Freiberger

Brandon Glass
Bronze Member
PKC Name: Brandon Glass
City, State: Iola, TX
PKC Member Since: 20 Jul 1994
Annual Membership Expires: 24 Mar 2021
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $11,719
Cell #: 936 348 8491

Re: Seeking knowledge from someone smarter than me

Postby Brandon Glass » Fri Mar 04, 2016 2:45 am

Last edited by Brandon Glass on Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
GCH Little Miss Dottie
WCH Thousand Dollar Bill

Brian K Cochran
Bronze Member
PKC Name: Brian Cochran
City, State: Sterling, IL
PKC Member Since: 08 Aug 2003
Annual Membership Expires: 15 Sep 2022
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $735
Cell #: 815-590-6383

Postby Brian K Cochran » Fri Mar 04, 2016 2:58 am

Last edited by Brian K Cochran on Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Northern Backwoods Kennels

Mikel Peak
Starting Member
PKC Name: Mikel Peak
City, State: Cleveland, TN
PKC Member Since: 19 Dec 1991
Annual Membership Expires: 11 Apr 2017
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $2,328

Postby Mikel Peak » Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:17 am

I'm not spending another nickel on this dog. From what I have seen out of the dog is he will go hunting with dogs and tree with dogs. Ive seen him on 3 or 4 den trees, 1 circle slick and 1 possum alone. Hes just not what I expected him to be I guess and that's my fault. Live and learn as my papaw always said. Make me a offer on him, I believe in telling it like it is on dogs and will tell you everything I no about him. He is a 2yr old bone collector dog with a 1st place win in UKC with 625 plus. Call Bub Blackwell jr about him he knows more about him than I do. Will trade on squirrel dog or make a offer, either way hes leaving my house I don't hunt dogs like this. Thanks Mikel Peak 423-650-3167

Joe Wilbanks

Postby Joe Wilbanks » Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:12 am

Dang I have never seen Brandon remove comments on a post. must have been like I get sometimes just have to get it off your chest, Then later I decide I should have just let it be .
Good luck Mikel I hope it all works out for you :!:

Darrell Eads
Bronze Member
PKC Name: Darrell Eads
City, State: Blanchester, OH
PKC Member Since: 28 Feb 1996
Annual Membership Expires: 23 Jan 2024
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $9,020

Postby Darrell Eads » Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:20 pm

Mikel Peak wrote:I'm not spending another nickel on this dog. From what I have seen out of the dog is he will go hunting with dogs and tree with dogs. Ive seen him on 3 or 4 den trees, 1 circle slick and 1 possum alone. Hes just not what I expected him to be I guess and that's my fault. Live and learn as my papaw always said. Make me a offer on him, I believe in telling it like it is on dogs and will tell you everything I no about him. He is a 2yr old bone collector dog with a 1st place win in UKC with 625 plus. Call Bub Blackwell jr about him he knows more about him than I do. Will trade on squirrel dog or make a offer, either way hes leaving my house I don't hunt dogs like this. Thanks Mikel Peak 423-650-3167

My offer 2 nickels and 4 dimes + 5 dollars divided by 4 with 12% interest = a tough life lesson ,, good luck on the next one you buy off the chain
Black & Tans by Eads
Please spay and neuter your Walker dogs to save someone from a lot of pain some day

Joe Wilbanks

Postby Joe Wilbanks » Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:36 am

Darrell Eads wrote:
My offer 2 nickels and 4 dimes + 5 dollars divided by 4 with 12% interest = a tough life lesson ,, good luck on the next one you buy off the chain

Darrell are you trying to buy a walker dog again lol :D

Bradley Hall
Gold Member
PKC Name: Bradley E. Hall
City, State: Coatesville, IN
PKC Member Since: 04 Aug 1994
Annual Membership Expires: 29 Sep 2024
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $13,734

Postby Bradley Hall » Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:46 am

I wont sell a dog unless the person to buy it trys it out 2 weeks. Best rule I ever used.
BradHallAuctioneer.com

William Walker
Bronze Member
PKC Name: Will Walker
City, State: Uhrichsville, OH
PKC Member Since: 29 Sep 2004
Annual Membership Expires: 25 Apr 2024
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $859

Postby William Walker » Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:56 pm

:?

William Adams
Bronze Member
PKC Name: William Adams
City, State: Hot Springs National Park, AR
PKC Member Since: 11 Jul 2008
Annual Membership Expires: 21 Sep 2019
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $12,627

Postby William Adams » Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:55 pm

Price him

Alan Urffer
PKC Name: Alan Urffer
City, State: Ooltewah, TN
PKC Member Since: 26 Jan 2004
Annual Membership Expires: 18 Apr 2020
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $266
Cell #: 423-280-0263

Postby Alan Urffer » Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:47 pm

I asked Mike to price this dog to me yesterday, he replied let's go hunting. After last night's hunt it's very easy for me to see why Mike Peak can not sit down. Bub Blackwell should be tried for RAPE!! A man that shoots this dog has lost money on the bullet it took to put him down. For future reference those of you entertaining the idea of making a purchase from Bub in the future, request KY!!

Doug Blackwell Jr

Postby Doug Blackwell Jr » Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:17 am

Remember people if anytime I post a dog for sale they will always be FOR SALE NOT ON SALE AND BRING YOUR BOOTS AND SEE FOR YOURSELF!! If you take a chance and buy one off the chain and it doesn't suit your likings well guess what that's your baby! If you buy a dog and make a deal that I hunt it until the super stakes and you decide to take the dog home 6 weeks before then that means YOU broke the deal NOT ME!! So therefore don't be mad when I won't help you with the dog!! When you have 20 people who have seen how nice the dog is and the guy hunting him for the last 3 months tells you he has his wires crossed well guess what he probably isn't gonna suit anyone at that point muchless taking the dog 6 hrs away and expecting a miracle within 2 days if anyone has anything else feel free to call me 502 974 4879

Mikel Peak
Starting Member
PKC Name: Mikel Peak
City, State: Cleveland, TN
PKC Member Since: 19 Dec 1991
Annual Membership Expires: 11 Apr 2017
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $2,328

Postby Mikel Peak » Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:35 am

No bub thats just another lie. you told me to take the dog home and see what I could do with him and you know thats the truth. I never said one word about you doing me wrong , truth is the dog never was what you said it was. You are a crook and a lair and and I'm not the only one you've screwed on a dog deal.

Doug Blackwell Jr

Postby Doug Blackwell Jr » Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:12 am

Did you try the dog?? Nope
How would you know the dog never was what I said you wouldn't come go hunting when he was looking good all through January then when he had been looking bad I told you every night how he'd been looking then you came up and act suprised that he looked bad. We was walking back toward the truck and you said you were going to take him home and maybe lay him up a week and hunt him some the 2nd week with your lucky dog. So I said ok
What did you do you took him home turned him loose on a coon crossing the road that very night at 6:00 am and he didn't tree it!! Knowing he was messed up, just rode 6 hrs, and with a guy he never seen before. So then the same week you have Michael Bramlett start hunting him. Maybe you should let the dog settle in at one place with one person leave that shocker at home if he does something wrong let it slide if he does something right give him a coon and go from there WAX ON WAX OFF!!! PATIENCE
BY THE WAY I NEVER LIED I TOLD YOU THE BEST AND THE WORST

Doug Blackwell Jr

Postby Doug Blackwell Jr » Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:51 am

everyone that is reading this look it up on Facebook on my page in the comments and see all of the people bragging on this dog so everyone knows what he bought not what he's leading everyone to believe!! Thanks

Brian K Cochran
Bronze Member
PKC Name: Brian Cochran
City, State: Sterling, IL
PKC Member Since: 08 Aug 2003
Annual Membership Expires: 15 Sep 2022
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $735
Cell #: 815-590-6383

Postby Brian K Cochran » Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:16 am

Heard that story before.... It will get better, it will get better lol.
Northern Backwoods Kennels

Return to “Moderators Only”