Hidden secret in Mississippi

This Forum is used only for Moderators of the Prohound Online Forum. Viewable by only you and other Moderators.

Moderators: R D Carnegie, Kristi Denney, Jerry Moll, Shane Patton, Chris Freiberger

Joe Barber

Postby Joe Barber » Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:37 pm

jd , going to be at leonards this weekend grab a hound and a wheeler and come on

Daniel Greenfield
Bronze Member
PKC Name: Daniel Greenfield
City, State: Batesville, AR
PKC Member Since: 10 Jun 1999
Annual Membership Expires: 19 Jul 2024
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $7,790
Cell #: 870-307-4612

Postby Daniel Greenfield » Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:33 pm

Joe, You and MR. Leonard have a standing invitation when you get tired of chasing those mississippi coons and want to to come up to my honey whole. Mary can come too as long as she dont bring that redbone. Tell her she better get something tuned up because this little bodock pup is already a coon hater ! You can bring Roni and leave her when shes ready.

J D Smith
Bronze Member
PKC Name: J.d. Smith
City, State: Richton, MS
PKC Member Since: 23 Jul 1984
Annual Membership Expires: 25 Feb 2023
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $1,078

Postby J D Smith » Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:46 pm

JOE,

I WOULD LOVE TO IF I COULD, HAVE ALREADY MADE PLANS TO BE AT MY BROTHERS THIS WEEKEND , MAYBE NEXT TIME . THANKS

Jerry Beard

Bodock

Postby Jerry Beard » Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:06 am

I heard a couple of Bodock females on the wood last night over the phone with Joe. Sounded like World War III going off. Big screaming bawls and sounded like 100lb male dogs . Let us know how your hunt with Mr. Leonard went .

Joe Barber

Postby Joe Barber » Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:38 pm

jerry, it was tough treed three got in "lo butcha swamp" got home at 430 this morning . its one of those places where if every thing works out good you have a good hunt if it dont ,briars,cutovers ,katrina blowdown,water mocasins, swamps ,and more briars in 88 degree weather aint much fun .. the thing 'bout it leonard has hunted there his whole life. going again tonight if all goes well ..

Joe Barber

Postby Joe Barber » Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:47 am

Bodocks sperm count was checked last week and it is very good , also i think randal acermen has a direct daughter of hillbilly mac ,her mother was a full sister to the old zeb dog he is talking bout breeding to bodock talk about some old blood

Randall Acreman

hello

Postby Randall Acreman » Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:49 am

I might of told Joe the wrong info here is what the female is on top

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

---------- Houses Lipper
------- Lippers Image
Sire is Lippers Hillbilly Mac
-------- Hilltop Judy(sire Hillbilly Mac

The bottom the dam is a litter mate to the old zeb dog

Jerry Beard

Bodock

Postby Jerry Beard » Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:13 am

Randall dont forget Id like to get 2 female pups off this litter If Joe hadnt booked the whole dern litter :D

Randall Acreman

hello

Postby Randall Acreman » Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:43 pm

Jerry I got your # and if she has a good litter you will get yours we will have to keep Joe held back you know that

Jerry Beard

Bodock

Postby Jerry Beard » Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:30 am

Randall I think hes trying to beat the world record for most Bodock pups owned :lol: . Sad part is , I cant say that I blame him

Joe Barber

Postby Joe Barber » Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:14 am

:lol: i like em

Joe Barber

Postby Joe Barber » Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:57 pm

congrats steven miller thomas allen and steve bonds on back to back cast wins and getting bo and bell in the split

Wayne Hornke

Postby Wayne Hornke » Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:55 am

Joe Barber
I got a bodock pup from Andrew Edger off of nite champion
stylish cricket, can you tell me anything about the Dam of this pup?

Thanks
Wayne Hornke

Joe Barber

Postby Joe Barber » Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:23 pm

wayne went hunting with her one time chop mouth track and tree dog , two of the pups out of her sold for a chunk of change and one mr. buddy has you cant buy...

Wayne Hornke

Postby Wayne Hornke » Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:26 pm

Thanks for the info.
Joe

Return to “Moderators Only”