ATTENTION ,BEWARE OF MIKE TOMASEK

This Forum is used only for Moderators of the Prohound Online Forum. Viewable by only you and other Moderators.

Moderators: R D Carnegie, Kristi Denney, Jerry Moll, Shane Patton, Chris Freiberger

Jason T Morris

ATTENTION ,BEWARE OF MIKE TOMASEK

Postby Jason T Morris » Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:01 pm

I HAVE TRIED CALING YOU ABOUT THIS DOG SO MAYBE THIS WILL GET YOUR ATTENTION. YOU SOLD ME A DOG FOR 1400.00 DOLLARS THAT IS BLIND AND YOU TOLD ME TO TAKE HIM TO THE VET AND IF THERE WAS ANTHING WRONG WITH HIM YOU'D MAKE IT RIGHT. I DO NOT LIKE TO DO THIS BUT YOU WANT ANSWERS YOUR PHONE TO MAKE IT RIGHT SO I'M LETTING EVERYONE KNOW HOW YOU DO PEOPLE.
Last edited by Jason T Morris on Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Joe McAvoy
Bronze Member
PKC Name: Joe Mcavoy
City, State: Cordova, AL
PKC Member Since: 01 Mar 2001
Annual Membership Expires: 22 Oct 2021
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $2,179
Cell #: 4195779598

Postby Joe McAvoy » Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:43 am

i sold mike a dog a year or two ago and he kept the dog about 6 months and sold him as luck would have it i run into the guy that bought him at autumn oaks the day he got him n the dog was the poorest i ever seen a dog he looked worse than any dog i ever seen on animal planet the poor guy even smelled like death !!!! i raised that dog from a young pup and trained him and made him a grand nite ch. he was and still is a real dog when i seen him if mike woulda been standin there it wouldnt have been pretty.....id love for the buyer to post the pics of him so everyone can see!!!!! if the law would have seen the dog mike woulda been under the jail!!!!!......BUYER BEWARE ON MIKE TOMASEK :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:........ HATE TO STIR UP ANY TROUBLE BUT IT'S THE GODS TRUTH !!!! JUST LOOK OUT FOR YOUR SELF WHEN BUYING FROM HIM
Gr Nt ch Pkc ch wipeout hitman
Gr nt ch Pkc ch wipeout wild trooper (rip)
Nt ch Pkc ch Axford's wipeout Moe aka(moedaddy)

~never argue with an idiot... they will drag you down to their level and beat you to death with experience~

Johnny Johnson
Bronze Member
PKC Name: Johnny Johnson
City, State: Cantonment, FL
PKC Member Since: 01 Mar 1997
Annual Membership Expires: 23 Nov 2016
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $9,153

Postby Johnny Johnson » Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:21 am

Jason he got me on a dog to. Call me 850-393-3996
Wipeout Repo
850-206-2712

Scott Bayless

thanks

Postby Scott Bayless » Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:00 am

guys

I almost done business with this guy once. I was warned. I think people would appreciate you for coming forward and telling your experience with this seller. It might stop some of this bs. I got took for 1200.00 from Steve Hicks in mansfield OH.

Ryan S. Wiseman
PKC Name: Ryan Wiseman
City, State: Licking, MO
PKC Member Since: 03 Aug 1999
Annual Membership Expires: 25 Apr 2017
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $323

Postby Ryan S. Wiseman » Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:18 pm

I bought the dog that Joe's talking about and Joe is right the dog was in the worst shape I had ever seen a dog in. I'm very lucky that I ran into Joe at Autumn Oaks because I eventually had to get Joe's help in getting the papers because Tomasek didn't give me all the papers on the dog. It's a shame that a person would do that to a animal, nothing deserves that kind of treatment. Sorry to hear about your situation Jason, but I know what your going through.
PKC# 65391

Danny Shores
Bronze Member
PKC Name: Danny Shores
City, State: Cottondale, FL
PKC Member Since: 15 Oct 2002
Annual Membership Expires: 29 Jul 2024
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $1,748

Postby Danny Shores » Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:25 pm

Havent never delt with him,but beware of Randy Leanord he got me and wouldnt make it wright

Roger Turney

Postby Roger Turney » Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:18 pm

Mike burned me on one also wouldnt answer calls when i tried to talk to him

Joe McAvoy
Bronze Member
PKC Name: Joe Mcavoy
City, State: Cordova, AL
PKC Member Since: 01 Mar 2001
Annual Membership Expires: 22 Oct 2021
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $2,179
Cell #: 4195779598

Postby Joe McAvoy » Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:08 pm

guys this is a great post ! its about time we smoked out the rats..... for the shady charecters and the dog jockeys that are reckless with the truth sit back and think before you try to rip people off..... hey we all work hard for our $ and when we buy the dog we are gonna hunt it ! so tell the truth before the dog does it for you !!!!.... if a dog is worthless do everybody a favor and help improve whatever breed it is and shoot it !!!! if you got burned on the dog dont try to burn the next guy shoot it and be more selective about who you do business with :wink:
Gr Nt ch Pkc ch wipeout hitman
Gr nt ch Pkc ch wipeout wild trooper (rip)
Nt ch Pkc ch Axford's wipeout Moe aka(moedaddy)

~never argue with an idiot... they will drag you down to their level and beat you to death with experience~

Eric J Henry
Silver Member
PKC Name: Eric Henry
City, State: Clubb, MO
PKC Member Since: 07 Jul 1994
Annual Membership Expires: 26 Aug 2024
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $105,625

Postby Eric J Henry » Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:36 am

got me too!
ERIC J HENRY

Andy Harper
Gold Member
PKC Name: Andy Harper
City, State: Pearson, GA
PKC Member Since: 31 May 1997
Annual Membership Expires: 07 May 2021
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $10,606

Postby Andy Harper » Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:37 am

Rode 8 hrs one way, traded a tracking system with 2 collars and 750 cash for nothing. Guess he got me a little to.

Jason T Morris

Postby Jason T Morris » Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:28 am

MIKE IT MUST BE HARD SITTING IN YOUR LIVINGROOM WATCHING EVERYONE READ THIS NEXT TIME YOU SHAFT SOMEONE JUST ANSWER YOUR PHONE

Eric S. Gregory

Postby Eric S. Gregory » Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:25 am

Maybe this thread will slow his buisness down a little :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Jason T Morris

Postby Jason T Morris » Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:08 pm

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN GET DOG GLASSES

Return to “Moderators Only”