10 month old Little Money male

Discuss matters pertaining to the PKC Walker Association and the Treeing Walker Breed. If you would like your post removed, type the words “SOLD” or “DELETE” in the title box. (All posts will be removed after 30 days)

Moderators: R D Carnegie, Kristi Denney, Jerry Moll, Shane Patton, Chris Freiberger

Blake Summers
Bronze Member
PKC Name: Blake Summers
City, State: Shelbyville, IL
PKC Member Since: 27 May 1992
Annual Membership Expires: 17 Jan 2024
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $18,231

10 month old Little Money male

Postby Blake Summers » Sun May 05, 2024 10:11 am

DOB 6/24/23. I raised this litter of pups. Mother is Wide Open Buckle Bunny. I just recently got this pup back on a trade. I kept a female out of the litter and bought a male back a couple months ago. They both tree coons by their selves and have for a couple months now. Another litter mate is the Weed Money dog that belongs to Justin Davidson that was in the final 6 of the baby stakes last month. Also know of 3 other litter mates that are running and treeing as well. Was told the pup goes hunting sometimes and sometimes he doesn’t. Has opened on the ground but hasn’t started treeing much yet. He will tree on a hang up or cage coon. With two others I do not need or have time for this pup. SS is paid up with DNA on file. Call or text 217-294-0391. $1000
WIDE OPEN WALKERS

Return to “Treeing Walker (For Sale, At Stud, News, Questions, Info)”