My buddy selling out!!! 2 dogs cheap

Discuss matters pertaining to the PKC Walker Association and the Treeing Walker Breed. If you would like your post removed, type the words “SOLD” or “DELETE” in the title box. (All posts will be removed after 30 days)

Moderators: R D Carnegie, Kristi Denney, Jerry Moll, Shane Patton, Chris Freiberger

Mike Roach
Starting Member
PKC Name: Michael Roach
City, State: Goreville, IL
PKC Member Since: 16 Mar 2001
Annual Membership Expires: 06 Mar 2024
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $10,965
Cell #: 6188333338

My buddy selling out!!! 2 dogs cheap

Postby Mike Roach » Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:44 am

#1 female 14 months old, both sets of papers in hand, paid up Pkc and dna. Clean bill of health just in the last month on all worms, tick diseases, vaccines, leptospirosis, and 3 year rabies. Been turned loose in daylight to run, not been night hunted was fooled with at 4 months old treeing coon hide. Green pup hasn’t had a chance. I owned her two littermates sisters and there something different than most I come across, they cover turf fast like a bird dog and run with there head up. She good looking, good mouth, and priced less than vet bill $600 or trade for guns, possibly go half interest you buy half, you hunt dog, I keep papers till our deal is done. I have pictures and videos if your serious, I’m selling for a friend. located in Goreville Illinois call or text. 618 833-3338. #2 male, 2 years old, Ukc papers in hand, black n tan, good mouth, good looks and action packed. He also been to vet with in the last month and has clean bill of health on everything ticks, worms, vaccines, leptospirosis, and 3 year rabies shots. We had him running and treeing every trip, very gritty over a coon and a steady chop mouth tree dog, but hasn’t been out in a year due to my buddies personal reasons, also priced less than his vet bills $500 or trade for guns. Possibly go half interest you buy half, you hunt dog, I keep papers till our deal is done. have pictures and videos of him if your serious.

Mike Roach
Starting Member
PKC Name: Michael Roach
City, State: Goreville, IL
PKC Member Since: 16 Mar 2001
Annual Membership Expires: 06 Mar 2024
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $10,965
Cell #: 6188333338

Re: My buddy selling out!!! 2 dogs cheap

Postby Mike Roach » Thu Mar 21, 2024 7:53 pm

SOLD please delete

Return to “Treeing Walker (For Sale, At Stud, News, Questions, Info)”