SCH NO LIMIT SNIPER

Discuss matters pertaining to the PKC English Association and the English Breed. If you would like your post removed, type the words “SOLD” or “DELETE” in the title box. (All posts will be removed after 30 days)

Moderators: R D Carnegie, Kristi Denney, Jerry Moll, Shane Patton, Chris Freiberger

Morgan Todd
Starting Member
PKC Name: Morgan Todd
City, State: Sumter, SC
PKC Member Since: 23 May 2001
Annual Membership Expires: 10 Feb 2017
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $1,029
Cell #: 803-983-7558

SCH NO LIMIT SNIPER

Postby Morgan Todd » Wed Jan 31, 2024 11:16 am

Is this dog producing good pups? Anybody out there got any they want to brag on? Also are there any pups out there available between the ages of 8 weeks to a year off a quality females? Only interested in female pups.

If anyone could post his pedigree that would be appreciated. Have heard that he is the real deal but having trouble finding any info on him. Thanks

Brandon Berry
Starting Member
PKC Name: Brandon Berry
City, State: Kevil, KY
PKC Member Since: 10 Dec 1997
Annual Membership Expires: 27 Jul 2024
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $6,612
Cell #: 601 716 5678

Re: SCH NO LIMIT SNIPER

Postby Brandon Berry » Wed Jan 31, 2024 8:11 pm

We bred, our Gold champion female to sniper, because we like him, and he was bred to reproduce, I believe our cross was the first time he had been bred, our pups are 6 months old, all three were complete naturals , they all ran and treed ,by the 2nd or 3rd time , they were brought to the wood, I cut my male for the 1st time without a older dog,last night, he went hunting and trailed up a coon, and had the meat, ( I posted videos under my profile on Facebook you can look at) I know there’s been several other females bred to sniper but I don’t believe he has any pups over 6months old, but I fully believe he will reproduce what the English breed is needing. We love our pups they’re big hound loud pups already tree coons at an early age.

Return to “English (For Sale, At Stud, News, Questions, Info)”