‼️‼️‼️ THANK YOU!!! ‼️‼️‼️

Cast Matchups & Results from the 2024 National Youth Championship in Paducah, Kentucky - June 12-15, 2024.

Moderators: Kristi Denney, R D Carnegie, Jerry Moll, Shane Patton, Chris Freiberger

Chris Freiberger
Administrator
PKC Name: Chris Freiberger
City, State: Beaufort, MO
PKC Member Since: 22 Apr 1998
Annual Membership Expires: 30 Jun 2027
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $30,179

‼️‼️‼️ THANK YOU!!! ‼️‼️‼️

Postby Chris Freiberger » Sun Jun 16, 2024 4:21 pm

Wow!! That’s all I can say!! What an amazing week in Western Kentucky!!
The 2024 Youth Nationals is in the books and it was bigger and better than ever.

Huge thank you to HeatherandSteve Yant and his team for organizing this flawless event. I will not tag anyone for the fear of missing someone on 4 hours of sleep. What I can tell you is this event, like most others, takes an army to pull off and an army is exactly what the Paducah KY Coonhunters had there waiting on us!! We hunted about 200 dogs over 4 nights and not one cast of kids had to judge themselves. Please believe me when I say, I GREATLY APPRECIATE THAT!!

The food was second to none! Our dinner on Saturday night was nothing short of amazing!

The coverage that Josh Michaelis, Joy Dog Food and Canestream Media provided was perfect. You can watch the semi-final interviews and the final cast live on YouTube. In my opinion that’s pretty cool. Make sure you check out our Facebook page for Miss Amy Kovac Thomas semi-final interviews as well.

I truly hope everyone that attended had a wonderful time, and if you didn’t attend, I hope you watch the coverage and plan on attending next year.

Before I go take a nap, I’d like to thank Roger Dale Carnegie, Shane Patton and the entire Professional Kennel Club PKC staff for allowing me to do what I do! I truly enjoy seeing these kids leave with a smile on their face!!
Last but not least, congratulations to all the winners!!
#fueledbyjoy
WJ Kennels. (573)694-4332
GRNTCH PKC SCH Zeb 3 Again
CH Trader"s Midnight Money RIP
Reserve SS CH PCH Dempsey’s Whiz Bang
SCH WipeOut Secret Weapon

Return to “2024 PKC National Youth Championship”