B&T Female

Discuss matters pertaining to the PKC Black and Tan Association and the Black and Tan Breed. If you would like your post removed, type the words “SOLD” or “DELETE” in the title box. (All posts will be removed after 30 days)

Moderators: R D Carnegie, Kristi Denney, Jerry Moll, Shane Patton, Chris Freiberger

Jeremiah Melin
Starting Member
PKC Name: Jeremiah Melin
City, State: Burnettsville, IN
PKC Member Since: 05 Feb 2004
Annual Membership Expires: 14 Jun 2024
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $1,203
Cell #: 574-870-5689

B&T Female

Postby Jeremiah Melin » Fri Dec 15, 2023 11:59 pm

QT

DOB 7/23/2018

Thunder x T2

Not getting hunted here. She comes in heat regularly but never had pups. Due in heat in February. Not titled but has 2 UKC wins. Will tree her own coon with or without company but not too proud to cover. Sometimes I personally think she will grub a track to much for my liking. Middle of the pack strike dog, when hunted alone she won’t say much on the ground. Good chop tree dog with a change over. Will fool with a possum but I wouldn’t call it a habit. Will take a slight correction but can’t go overboard. 3 littermate sisters are titled in UKC. Tone/Collar Light broke to come in. Not rough, if she was junk she wouldn’t be posted. Located Burnettsville Indiana

Shawn Bennett Witch and A.J. Virdin Girl are both littermates. I owned and raised their mother and their grandma died here.

Jeff Brown also owned her for awhile after I sold her as a young dog.

$2500 would entertain a trade for a nice thermal scope (can add $ for right one). Not interest in any other trades.

Please don’t waste my time and I won’t waste yours.

Call or text 574-870-5689

Return to “Black And Tan (For Sale, At Stud, News, Questions, Info)”