With the Covid-19 virus remaining, the PKC Staff will be taking extra safety precautions during the entry confirmation/cast drawing process:
• We will be increasing the distance between PKC Employees and Super Stakes entrants.
• Follow specific instructions given by PKC Staff.
• Have your dog’s, owner and handler PKC numbers available.
• If possible, have exact cash, check or credit card information ready.
• Give entry taker permission to sign your name on the conformation sheet.
• Allow those manning the draw boxes to draw your cast number for you.
• If you draw a satellite club, please leave the fairgrounds and head that way, to allow more room for other entrants.
• If you draw a Sullivan cast, please exit the building, to allow more room for other entrants.
While you are at the PKC Spring Super Stakes, please take the following personal precautions:
• Keep your distance from other individuals, when possible.
• Avoid close contact, handshaking, or other touching.
• Wash or sanitize hands at every opportunity.
• Cover your mouth and nose with your inner elbow if you sneeze or cough.
• Clean and disinfect your phone, steering wheel, door handles and any items you touch at your motel at every opportunity.
Indiana is currently under Stage #4 in the "BackOnTrack" process. Please read details below.
Keep up with all the latest match-ups and winners from the 2020 PKC Spring Super Stakes Championships from Sullivan, Indiana.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Platinum Member
- Posts: 5977
- Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2004 5:11 pm
- PKC Name: Jerry Moll
- City, State: Batesville, IN
- PKC Member Since: 02 Feb 1989
- Annual Membership Expires: 26 Oct 2023
- Lifetime Handler Earnings: $30,080
- Cell #: 812-212-1619
Prepare yourself and your hound. Hunt the dog, read the Blue Book, and your Good Book!