Thanks To All Who Made The PKC Youth World Championship A Success

Round by Round match ups and results from the 2017 PKC Youth World Championship October 19-21, 2017 in Salem, Illinois.

Moderators: R D Carnegie, Kristi Denney, Jerry Moll, Shane Patton, Chris Freiberger

Jerry Moll
Platinum Member
PKC Name: Jerry Moll
City, State: Batesville, IN
PKC Member Since: 02 Feb 1989
Annual Membership Expires: 26 Oct 2023
Lifetime Handler Earnings: $30,080
Cell #: 812-212-1619

Thanks To All Who Made The PKC Youth World Championship A Success

Postby Jerry Moll » Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:00 pm

It really only takes one key ingredient in order to turn a volunteer based event like this into a great success. Yet that one element is so very hard to find these days. The mysterious component is simply hard working, unselfish people. If you have this part nailed down, everything else will fall into place! The list of these dedicated people goes on and on; PKC Youth Program Director Amy Thomas, PKC Youth Program Committee Members Shane Patton & Chris Freiberger, David Dial, Mary Dial, Vern Carter, Clayton Dial, The City of Salem, Terry Walker, Randy Morgan, David Ward, Chris Braley, Dale Bolding, Steve Fielder, all the folks with Purina, every hunt judge & guide, Bench Show Judges, donors, sponsors & buyers in the youth auction, all the dog owners who loaned dogs to Youth Hunters, all the parents and guardians who took time off work to bring a youth to Salem. I'm sure I missed more than a few, I apologize and appreciate you all!

Simply put, the PKC Youth Program would be non-existent and could not continue without these dedicated, unselfish individuals. May GOD Bless them all!

Please thank these folks any chance you get, or better yet, please join them. I promise, you will be richly rewarded.
Prepare yourself and your hound. Hunt the dog, read the Blue Book, and your Good Book!

Return to “2017 PKC Youth World Championship”